I said it was coming and here it is: A Carnival of our Favorite Fun Goodies from around the Web… Link up with your favorite post of the week in MckLinky or comment and send us off to a fabulous post you found around the web I am hoping to gather up a whole lot of great weekend reading and inspiration from the blogosphere…
Here are my Se7en Favorite and Fun goodies that I stumbled upon around the web this week:
- Why have I only just discovered this: I love the Five links of the Week posts at Juggling MotherHood.
- And Leigh from 1,2,3, Blog mentioned it was International Blog Delurking Week – who knew!!! I am not a lurker by nature – if I am at your blog chances are you know it, I can’t help myself – I have to comment!!! But I will definitely comment on a few extra blogs this weekend!!!
- My favorite post on our blog this week was all about well “nothing” and we have been very busy doing just that… And while I am all for doing nothing we have begun a sketch a day book…Everyday everyone has a chance to draw a little something on a page… a bit of a sketch diary, quick and easy fun and hopefully a lovely memory!!!
- I am not mad about resolutions, but I love organizing and I am passionate about keeping the clutter down so go and have a look at the wonderful 31 Days to a More Organized 2010 from Organizing Your Way. It is so cool, every day!!!
- I am an eclectic blog reader, not just mom blogs, I love reading blogs about blogging, one of my all time favorite blogs is the Problogger and the post: The Blah Blah Blah Blogging Rules. F It. was one of the best posts I have read so far this year!!!
- Otherwise I completely missed Works for me Wednesday – Backwards Edition… Go and look at all the great questions people have… My question of the week would be: How do folks make those cool flickr collages… I see them all over the show but I just haven’t figured them out!!!
- And since this is a post all about fun and eye-candy well Kireei is one of my very favorite must visit blog spots every day just to have a look at all the wonderful things they find around the world… Don’t worry if you don’t speak the language it is all about eye-candy and they have lots of it… pages and pages and pages of it!!! Here is a house tour they posted this week and I could so live in it!!! I am such a “Keep the surfaces clear, minimalist type” but I just loved all the stuff lying around that comfortable home.
You may have noticed I love blog buttons from “where we have been” … so I made you one for joining our carnival, you are welcome to post our blog button on your site once you have participated…
That’s it!!! Thanks for Joining Our First Fabulous Friday Fun… (Have a look at the rules and link away anytime over the weekend).
This Post is part of The Thirty Minute Mom’s Challenge at Steady Mom. I was going to whip-up a post on babies and sleep for this week but it has gone over the 30-minute mark, so I have gone back and looked at my week and my less than 30 minute post was an invitation… Why don’t you join me this week for another one.