It was a very strange week in the world of se7en, we kept popping up everywhere – great fun – and a complete surprise. Thanks to all of you who grabbed a bit of us and blogged us!!! Turns out there is more of a theme this week than I realized… look at all the kids craft goodies!!!
Here are se7en of my favorite things from around the blog world this week:
- First you have to look at this, we were on Apartment Therapy, or rather our old couch was!!! Can you believe it!!!! Fantastico!!!
- And the most astonishing thing: We were featured on The Big Red Kitchen’s Best Blogs of The Month… go and look at the classy sites there – lovely!!! Thank-you Big Red Kitchen!!!
- The Crafty Crow is back, after a long break, we have missed them so… And our easy peasy pinwheels were there on the first day back!!!
- But wait there are more crafty things I discovered on Growing Up Green… Go and look at the yummy design things for kids on this site, and crafts – like paperchains!!!
- I know I have posted on the se7en Best book sites for kids before, but look at this: 100 Fantastic Book Sites for Kids. How cool is that… I have saved this up to browse through this weekend!!!
- Beautiful Girlhood: This is one of my favorite blogs, not the biggest brand name and not splashed with adverts. But totally fabulous blogging. It is a blog written by a young lady that lives in our neighborhood. Good honest writing abut her life and times – love it!! Go and have a peek and give her the thumbs up!!!
- And here is the Eye Candy for this week: If you aren’t a huge fan of One Pretty Thing then you should be. I love everything about her site even her adds are so cute!!! Anyway take a look at her Craft Room Round-up – totally love it!!!
And Finally since I am allowed a “se7en + 1” Things:
- I am madly in love with Krokotak,com, WOW, All things bright and beautiful that’s for sure!!! I found Krokatak through Childmade,com, which has hundreds of links to kids Crafts.
And you probably want to know who the winner of last weeks GiveAway is – I know I do: We have a new random number chooser, she has come of age so to speak… and will no longer be left out.
So it was nine comments and three linkys: 1 through 9 as usual and the 10 is linky number 1, 11 is linky number 2 and 12 is linky #3. Right so everyone has a number and we are good to choose… And it is eggs for breakfast. I popped a number under each egg and then put all the eggs randomly back in the tray.
Finally she chose the egg she wanted for breakfast: Scrambled and cheesy Thank-you very much:
And for those of you who can’t read round corners that would be:
And number 12 would be Linky #3 who was Katherine Marie with her fabulous “Kiddie Laundry Mat” – gotta check it out!!! Congrats we will pop your prize in the post soonest!!!
And Now it’s your turn to Link UP:
Link up a Fun thing you did with your kids this past week… I was so excited to get links last week – please keep them coming!!! Please, please link up your kiddie fun, books you have read, games you have played, crafts you have created, celebrations you have celebrated… any post you wrote this week and loved…
Here are the rules:
- Anyone of our crafty/mom blog reader friends are welcome to join in.
- Any of your kids who want to write a blog post and link it in are welcome to join in.
- Please mention “Se7en’s Fabulous Friday Fun” in your post and direct the readers back to our Carnival. For example: “I linked this post to Se7en’s Fabulous Friday Fun” would work for me!!! Or pop our button onto your site. so that other readers can enjoy a couple of your favorite favorites… and get to meet all of you.
- Make sure you link to your fabulous post and not your website, so that it is easy for readers to find your favorite… rather than wading through everything!!!
- Enter a very brief description of your post in parenthesis in the Mcklinky line where you enter your name, so that we know what to expect when we get there.
- Visit and leave comments on other folks’ posts who enter the Carnival – it is the nice thing to do!!!
- Finally this is a family blog and remember some folks kids are reading it – please keep your posts appropriate. I reserve the right to delete any post that would not be appropriate for my kids to glance at.
Thanks for playing, Link away, Comment away… I am dying to hear from you all…