We had a good week for fun, and did heaps of things I intended to do in the lead up to Christmas… not bad to be catching up with December while it is still January…
Here are se7en of my favorite things from around the blog world this past week:
- We were thrilled to be featured on Inhabitots Link Round-up. How cool is that!!! And if you do pop over and check it out then do yourself a favor and follow the link to …
- Made by Joel, for “oooohhh” gorgeous, beautiful, quick things to do with your kids – I totally love his stuff.
- This post from Small NoteBook sent me into a cold sweat, literally. My to-do list swelled way beyond what I could possibly achieve. We have a room like that full of school stuff and computer debris… I have to get on to our corner of chaos and I know with my small babe and a few others, now is not the time. I am just not ready to let that project go!!! I am constantly conspiring to “sort, organize and shuffle” at the cost of time with my kiddos… I know – let it go!!! More realistically instead of a room I did manage a shoebox of little things that collect and collect and collect… on flat surfaces around our house.
- I am loving Emma Bradshaw’s Blog and I am inspired to take my kids on a natural factual search this weekend.
- Perspective from Happy Helms. This post is just beautiful… Everybody with kids in the mad mad material world should read this post for inspiration.
- “8 Lesson’s I have Learnt from My Two Year Old.” on Steady Mom. Totally loved this post, it made my heart sing!!!
- Meet Me At Mikes and her Granny Square Tutorials… About a million years ago in a time before children… I knitted a Kaffe Fasset Sweater – I did!!! And I so loved it that I bought the wool to knit another one – it never happened and I still have all the wool. Hanging over me like a guilty conscience. The time has come – me thinks!!! Meet me at Mikes is tweaking my inspiration button!!!
And Now it’s your turn to Link UP:
Link up a Fun thing you did with your kids this past week… I was so excited to get links last week – please keep them coming!!! Please, please link up your kiddie fun, books you have read, games you have played, crafts you have created, celebrations you have celebrated… any post you wrote this week and loved…
Here are the rules:
- Anyone of our crafty/mom blog reader friends are welcome to join in.
- Any of your kids who want to write a blog post and link it in are welcome to join in.
- Please mention “Se7en’s Fabulous Friday Fun” in your post and direct the readers back to our Carnival. For example: “I linked this post to Se7en’s Fabulous Friday Fun” would work for me!!! Or pop our button onto your site. so that other readers can enjoy a couple of your favorite favorites… and get to meet all of you.
- Make sure you link to your fabulous post and not your website, so that it is easy for readers to find your favorite… rather than wading through everything!!!
- Enter a very brief description of your post in parenthesis in the Mcklinky line where you enter your name, so that we know what to expect when we get there.
- Visit and leave comments on other folks’ posts who enter the Carnival – it is the nice thing to do!!!
- Finally this is a family blog and remember some folks kids are reading it – please keep your posts appropriate. I reserve the right to delete any post that would not be appropriate for my kids to glance at.
And since you are all a little slow on linking up here is an incentive I thought I would give you a GiveAway… If You have posted a fun kids post this past week then link away and you will be entered to win a Bed Bug with love from us… (one entry per commentator, two entries per linker).
So link or comment before the end of this coming Monday, 1 February 2010, and we will draw and publish the winner next week on Fabulous Friday Fun – I won’t respond to your comments as I do on our other posts because I don’t want to be included in our own giveaway.
Our GiveAways are open to everyone: If you have won a GiveAway before never fear – enter away. If you live on the far side of the world – enter away. Postage takes forever from here but eventually it should get to you!
Thanks for playing, Link away, Comment away… I am dying to hear from you all…