A mad fun week packed with outings! So here we are another Fabulous Friday Fun and the winner of our South African Flavor GiveAway… read on, read on!!!
Here are se7en of my favorite things from around the blog world this past week. Hop around you are sure to find something that inspires you:
- You have to see This crafty food round-up from One Pretty Thing!!!
- I just discovered Recipe Look this week, just go and have a look at all the cute recipes on show!!!
- On defining Motherhood via PHD in Parenting: I would never normally link to a video but this is so brilliant. If you need some inspiration as to why you are doing what you do then watch this – beautiful!!!
- The Penpal Project at Indie Fixx… Remember when!!! When I was a kid it was all the rage to have a penfriend and I had a couple of them myself. Indie Fixx is doing a penpal link up – go and check it out!!!
- Don’t forget Ordinary Life Magic’s Science Fair closes this week: My kids have lots of very ambitious plans for this… hopefully at some stage we put them all into practice!!!
- The cardiovascular system from La Mama Gallina: This totally redefines face paints. All I ever do is pop some whiskers on my kids, but isn’t this just the most brilliant thing – love it!!!!
- Had a brilliant week of blogging posts – all about blogging!!!
And the “Se7enth + 1″th thing…
That’s Us!!! And Now it’s your turn to Link UP:
Link up a Fun thing you did with your kids this past week… I was so excited to get links last week – please keep them coming!!! Please, please link up your kiddie fun, books you have read, games you have played, crafts you have created, celebrations you have celebrated… any post you wrote this week and loved…
Here are the rules:
- Anyone of our crafty/mom blog reader friends are welcome to join in.
- Any of your kids who want to write a blog post and link it in are welcome to join in.
- Please mention “Se7en’s Fabulous Friday Fun” in your post and direct the readers back to our Carnival. For example: “I linked this post to Se7en’s Fabulous Friday Fun” would work for me!!! Or pop our button onto your site. so that other readers can enjoy a couple of your favorite favorites… and get to meet all of you.
- Make sure you link to your fabulous post and not your website, so that it is easy for readers to find your favorite… rather than wading through everything!!!
- Enter a very brief description of your post in parenthesis in the Mcklinky line where you enter your name, so that we know what to expect when we get there.
- Visit and leave comments on other folks’ posts who enter the Carnival – it is the nice thing to do!!!
- Finally this is a family blog and remember some folks kids are reading it – please keep your posts appropriate. I reserve the right to delete any post that would not be appropriate for my kids to glance at.
I know you want to know who is our GiveAway winner, receiving our fabulous South African Package: With the help of this book and Hood #3:
So here you all are…
And then we flagged you…
and then select, select, select…
And then there was 1:
And that would be Joy:
Joy: // Feb 19, 2010 at 8:56 pm
I always learn something new when I stop by. Thanks for sharing these links. I need to try that potato recipe.
Congratulations Joy I will be contacting you and getting your package off to you!!! And thank-you to all our entries… love all the links.
Thanks for playing, Link away, Comment away… I am dying to hear from you all…