Okay, this is one eclectic list of favorite posts for the week. You sure can see that my head is everywhere!!!
Here are se7en of my favorite things from around the blog world this past week. Hop around you are sure to find something that inspires you:
- Kireei: Fiestas de Cumpleanos: I love Kireei for ideas about anything and everything. Kireei had a birthday party post this week and half way down the post there we were – what a wonderful surprise!!!
- 8 Weeks to the Perfect Homeschooler from HSC Classroom: Simply the best Parenting Post I have read in ages – totally love it!!!
- Anna Raff’s Ornithoblogical via Pikaland: Gotta love Pikaland for eye candy, but just have a look at Anna Raff’s whimsical “bird a day” blog – simply stunning!!!
- Craft Jr’s Craft Blogs to Follow: Oh my goodness Craft Jr has just the most awesome post: Lists and lists of things to look at for the rest of time – I tell you this is so worth a good beverage while you browse and browse!!!
- You can follow Kaffe Fasset’s New Quilting Book Blog Tour: I discovered this via the wonderful Whip-Up. How cool is this, you no longer have to physically tour – just blog tour!!! And oh just check out his colors – wow!!!
- 50 Reasons for Breastfeeding Anytime Anywhere from Phd in Parenting: Just in case you needed an excuse!!!
- LifeNut: I cook dinner in Johnny Appleseed’s Hat: Would you look at these wonderfully creative little nuts from Lifenut!!! Gotta love them!!!
- Activity Village has a World Cup Page: Now we know that Activity Village is only about the best for printables and fun… And since I am so not thinking about the World Cup or anything to do with it… I am so happy to be able to rely on Activity Village to satisfy certain little hoods burning anticipation.
And the “Se7enth + 1″th thing…
That’s Us!!! And Now it’s your turn to Link-Up:
Link up a Fun thing you did with your kids this past week… or if you have a post of your favorite links this week then go ahead and add them to ours… or any post you wrote this week and loved…
Here are the rules:
- Anyone of our crafty/mom blog reader friends are welcome to join in.
- Any of your kids who want to write a blog post and link it in are welcome to join in.
- Please mention “Se7en’s Fabulous Friday Fun” in your post and direct the readers back to our Carnival. For example: “I linked this post to Se7en’s Fabulous Friday Fun” would work for me!!! Or pop our button onto your site. so that other readers can enjoy a couple of your favorite favorites… and get to meet all of you.
- Make sure you link to your fabulous post and not your website, so that it is easy for readers to find your favorite… rather than wading through everything!!!
- Enter a very brief description of your post in parenthesis in the Mcklinky line where you enter your name, so that we know what to expect when we get there.
- Visit and leave comments on other folks posts who enter the Carnival – it is the nice thing to do!!!
- Finally this is a family blog and remember some folks kids are reading it – please keep your posts appropriate. I reserve the right to delete any post that would not be appropriate for my kids to glance at.
Thanks for playing, Link away, Comment away… I am dying to hear from you!!!