Here are se7en + 1 of my favorite things from around the blog world this past week. Hop around you are sure to find something that inspires you:
- Poppy People from Maria’s Nature Toys: I so have to remember to do this in the spring when our garden is awash with poppies.
- The Envelope Project, from Meet Me At Mikes: Oh I so wish I had thought of that… Join in, it’s going to be such fun!!!
- Follow The Whip Up Mini Quilt BLog tour: Fun, fun, fun and lots of chances to win a copy of the book.
- Ten Ways To Produce An Inept Adult, by Monica Rici of Your Life Organized: I so wish I had written this – totally brilliant!!! It is one of those classic posts – you just have to, have to, read it!!!
- Ten Ways To Burnout As A HomeSchooling Mother, By Jamie Martin at Simple Homeschool: Yet another article that I wish I had written!!! Really what have I been doing while the rest of the world has been blogging!!!
- Keeping Up With The Homeschool Joneses, Also From Simple Homeschool: Every homeschool mom I meet, and I so include myself here, seems to suffer from the comparative study dilemma. This article will get you thinking!!!
- This post was on Kireei a couple of weeks ago: And it has been open on my screen ever since… it’s the last photo – I just love it. That’s the bedroom I always thought my kids would have!!! And someone else has it!!!
- Oh Just Have a Look at StringGardens: Now some of us in the early days of Winter and I have to say this bit of eye candy warmed my heart and had me longing for Spring…
And the “Se7en + 1th” thing:
Otherwise: Link Up a Fun thing you did with your kids this past week… or if you have a post of your favorite links this week then go ahead and add them to ours… or any post you wrote or read this week and loved…
Here are the rules:
- Anyone of our crafty/mom blog reader friends are welcome to join in.
- Any of your kids who want to write a blog post and link it in are welcome to join in.
- Please mention “Se7en’s Fabulous Friday Fun” in your post and direct the readers back to our Carnival. For example: “I linked this post to Se7en’s Fabulous Friday Fun” would work for me!!! Or pop our button onto your site. so that other readers can enjoy a couple of your favorite favorites… and get to meet all of you.
- Make sure you link to your fabulous post and not your website, so that it is easy for readers to find your favorite… rather than wading through everything!!!
- Enter a very brief description of your post in parenthesis in the Mcklinky line where you enter your name, so that we know what to expect when we get there.
- Visit and leave comments on other folks posts who enter the Carnival – it is the nice thing to do!!!
- Finally this is a family blog and remember some folks kids are reading it – please keep your posts appropriate. I reserve the right to delete any post that would not be appropriate for my kids to glance at.
Thanks for playing, Link away, Comment away… I am dying to hear from you!!!