So these are my se7en favorite links of the week:
- Katherine Marie’s Pirates: If you go nowhere else you absolutely have to look at these – gorgeous I tell you!!!
- Imagine Childhood always has beautiful posts, always!!! But this one is just awesome!!!
- The Crafty Crow: Felty Food… Oh go, go, go… follow the link, follow the link!!!
- Kireei has a bunch of brilliant kids activities: Love them!!!
- Pink and Green Mama: Making A Book From Your Blog… I love this idea, I can well imagine our “Week That Was Posts” on a shelf!!!
- The decorated cookie: popsicles and cones… You have to look at these, they are so so fun!!!
- Craft Junior’s Paperchains: I totally love paperchains, and these ones are printable.
- The Digital Mom says what I have always said about mom-blogs and marketing. They haven’t really got this in South Africa yet… but eventually it will happen.
And the Se7en + 1th thing…
So tell us what you are reading and Link up your favorite Posts or Fun thing you did with your kids this past week…
Here are the rules:
- Anyone of our crafty/mom blog reader friends are welcome to join in.
- Any of your kids who want to write a blog post and link it in are welcome to join in.
- Please mention “Se7en’s Fabulous Friday Fun” in your post and direct the readers back to our Carnival. For example: “I linked this post to Se7en’s Fabulous Friday Fun” would work for me!!! Or pop our button onto your site. so that other readers can enjoy a couple of your favorite favorites… and get to meet all of you.
- Make sure you link to your fabulous post and not your website, so that it is easy for readers to find your favorite… rather than wading through everything!!!
- Enter a very brief description of your post in parenthesis in the Mcklinky line where you enter your name, so that we know what to expect when we get there.
- Visit and leave comments on other folks posts who enter the Carnival – it is the nice thing to do!!!
- Finally this is a family blog and remember some folks kids are reading it – please keep your posts appropriate. I reserve the right to delete any post that would not be appropriate for my kids to glance at.
Thanks for playing, Link away, Comment away…