Thanks to all of you for your great links last week!!! I think I should get you all to write this blog post for me!!! Meanwhile this post should be called “Would you look at this!!!” Seriously every post had me thinking gasp I have to link this one!!!
So these are my se7en favorite links of the week:
- Blogosphere Trends + A Challenge: Would you look at this already!!! I love Problogger Challenges but this is a post packed with challenges… there has got to be a challenge in there for every blogger!!! Love it!!!
- Links I Love from We are That family: Some very thought provoking posts here, just what are we eating?
- Back to School Tips (Words from the Wise): Back to School Week: Another lovely gentle and very encouraging back to school post from Simple Homeschool. Lovely!!!
- Emma Thompson — Extraordinary Talent, Extraordinary Mom. This post made us rent out the new Nanny McPhee this weekend. We love Emma Thompson. My favorite Emma Thompson movie has to be “Love Actually” – I have only watched it about ten million times!!! So What’s your favorite Emma Thompson movie???
- SmallNotebook.org in 30 Seconds: Would you take a look at this: Small Notebook in a nutshell and she has an e-book coming – Oh Happy Days!!!
- Interesting Article from the NY Times: Outdoors and Out of Reach, Studying the Brain: This article peeked my attention: I am spending less and less time on-line… life has just got busy and school is too much fun to spend time on-line.
- A Charming Bedroom for Four on Ohdeedoh… I love this room, I am seriously on the prowl for cool rooms that house a heap of kids and found this inspiration!!! Just follow the link to this whole house – I could move into this house in a blink – seriously!!!
- Best Ways to Organize a Homeschool Classroom from Holy Experience… Words escape me!!! Let’s just say if we had a basement then this is what I would like to see in it!!! I might miss my kids packed around the kitchen table while I work … but there is something spacious and peaceful and lovely about this!!!
And the Se7en + 1th thing…
So tell us what you are reading and Link up your favorite Posts or Fun thing you did with your kids this past week…
Here are the rules:
- Anyone of our crafty/mom blog reader friends are welcome to join in.
- Any of your kids who want to write a blog post and link it in are welcome to join in.
- Please mention “Se7en’s Fabulous Friday Fun” in your post and direct the readers back to our Carnival. For example: “I linked this post to Se7en’s Fabulous Friday Fun” would work for me!!! Or pop our button onto your site. so that other readers can enjoy a couple of your favorite favorites… and get to meet all of you.
- Make sure you link to your fabulous post and not your website, so that it is easy for readers to find your favorite… rather than wading through everything!!!
- Enter a very brief description of your post in parenthesis in the Mcklinky line where you enter your name, so that we know what to expect when we get there.
- Visit and leave comments on other folks posts who enter the Carnival – it is the nice thing to do!!!
- Finally this is a family blog and remember some folks kids are reading it – please keep your posts appropriate. I reserve the right to delete any post that would not be appropriate for my kids to glance at.
Thanks for playing, Link away, Comment away…