- Whip Up: Guest Blogger Series: How to grow a crafter with Kirsty: I know save the best till last – but this is just the best post I have read for the longest time!!!
- 31 Days in October from the Inspired Room: Oh gasp – a heap of lovely stuff – every day for the whole month of October… wonderful quick reads… take a look!!!
- The Best Parenting Book from Ready or Not: A couple of weeks ago a group of Mom’s from church came round to ask me all about discipline… I forgot everything I meant to say, but did answer a whole lot of questions…needless to say I should have read this post!!! I love it… Very especially that last line!!!
- School Lunch in France via the Kitchen: Take a look, just a couple of minutes and well worth it. I think I need to up the game around here, flatbreads and salad are so past tense!!! We need to add a few more skills into our kitchen that’s for sure!!!
- Simple Bites has a canning edition: I love these ideas. Dumb confession, I always thought canning meant preserving things in cans – and it sounded so tricky!!! I just never looked further. Hello, it’s all about packing goodness into console jars and do I love a beautiful jar!!!
- The Galaxy Adventures Exhibition on Lilla a: Have a look at all these gorgeous planets, we are in there… right at the bottom!!!
- Awesome, natural, factual scavenger hunt from Imagine Childhood: Would you look at this, it is totally brilliant!!!
- If you live in the UK then go and read this on the Happy Mummy: Follow the link and stand to win a whole year’s cleaning service from Merry Maids… Do it, do it for me!!! I would love this!!!
And the Se7en + 1th thing…
So tell us what you are reading and Link up your favorite Posts or Fun thing you did with your kids this past week…
Here are the rules:
- Anyone of our crafty/mom blog reader friends are welcome to join in.
- Any of your kids who want to write a blog post and link it in are welcome to join in.
- Please mention “Se7en’s Fabulous Friday Fun” in your post and direct the readers back to our Carnival. For example: “I linked this post to Se7en’s Fabulous Friday Fun” would work for me!!! Or pop our button onto your site. so that other readers can enjoy a couple of your favorite favorites… and get to meet all of you.
- Make sure you link to your fabulous post and not your website, so that it is easy for readers to find your favorite… rather than wading through everything!!!
- Enter a very brief description of your post in parenthesis in the Mcklinky line where you enter your name, so that we know what to expect when we get there.
- Visit and leave comments on other folks posts who enter the Carnival – it’s the nice thing to do!!!
- Finally this is a family blog and remember some folks kids are reading it – please keep your posts appropriate. I reserve the right to delete any post that would not be appropriate for my kids to glance at.
Thanks for playing, Link away, Comment away…