- Kids Craft Round-Up from Whip-Up: If you look nowhere else, then look here!!! Nothing beats a Whip-Up Round-Up!!!
- A cute collection of Animal Crafts on Animal.Jr: I have never known what to do with craft sticks but there are some really cute kitties!!!
- Handmade Holiday Idea Exchange – Get Ready from Fimby: Oh this is going to be such fun, I can’t wait to see al the wonderful offerings…
- Ohdeedoh had an Orange Kids Room Round-Up: I am not one for orange, really!!! But these rooms are so fun!!!
- Playing by the Book has a Picture Book Swap: We might be swapping postcards right now… but have a look at this, definitely signing up for the Picture Book Swap.
- Jamie Oliver’s 30 Minute Meals on Apartment Therapy: The Father Person got this book with his birthday money and I am so dying to dive in!!! You know how we loved the Ministry of Food… Well this looks just as good!!!
- Think Pink From Apartment Therapy: October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month… and here is a collection of pink products, whose purchase supports breast cancer research and awareness.
- Free Christmas Planning eBook and Printables from Organizing Your Way. This is a great resource!!! I know that it is only October, but I like to have Christmas plotted and planned by the end of November… So I am starting to think about it in a vague way, but just a vague way!!!
And the Se7en + 1th thing…
So tell us what you are reading and Link up your favorite Posts or Fun thing you did with your kids this past week…
Here are the rules:
- Anyone of our crafty/mom blog reader friends are welcome to join in.
- Any of your kids who want to write a blog post and link it in are welcome to join in.
- Please mention “Se7en’s Fabulous Friday Fun” in your post and direct the readers back to our Carnival. For example: “I linked this post to Se7en’s Fabulous Friday Fun” would work for me!!! Or pop our button onto your site. so that other readers can enjoy a couple of your favorite favorites… and get to meet all of you.
- Make sure you link to your fabulous post and not your website, so that it is easy for readers to find your favorite… rather than wading through everything!!!
- Enter a very brief description of your post in parenthesis in the Mcklinky line where you enter your name, so that we know what to expect when we get there.
- Visit and leave comments on other folks posts who enter the Carnival – it’s the nice thing to do!!!
- Finally this is a family blog and remember some folks kids are reading it – please keep your posts appropriate. I reserve the right to delete any post that would not be appropriate for my kids to glance at.
Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list…