- Support the Cause: Breast Cancer Awareness Month from MotherHood Your Way: Would you just look at this collection of campaigns supprting Breast Cancer Awareness Month… Grab your pink sharpie and make a signature right now… Just do it today!!! I’m all for it and we are going to be having a lot of Cancer Awareness Fun on our site this week coming… Just saying!!!
- Simple Blogging:Less Computer Time. Better Blogging. from Small NoteBook: Oh look an E-Book by Rachel Meeks at Small Notebook… I know this is going to be totally fabulous!!! I have to, have to get it!!!
- On NOT Doing It All… The Holiday ReMix from Rocking Granola. Oh this is the Christmas post I wish I had written… well I could have written it except for the sequin Santa hat… go and have some fun!!!
- Elements of Composition: Day 21 from Life with my 3 Boybarians… I have been following 31 Days to Better Photography over here – I need all the help I can get!!! Her posts are crisp and beautiful and I just wish I had a functioning photographic terminology type of brain!!! I tell you my manual is extremely higher grade and I have been floundering my way through apertures and exposure triangles… frankly I am no wiser. But this post I got and understood!!! So I have learnt a couple of things for my efforts!!!
- Skip to My Lou’s Skeleton Cookies: We don’t come from a culture that really celebrates Halloween but I have to say these cookies are so darling I might have to make a batch!!!
- Growing Up Green has the cutest watering cans I have ever seen: I love and adore these – just so cute!!!
- Na Miotle has Gingerbread Scrabble: How darling are these… I have a word loving kidlet that would love these!!!
- CraftyMinx Totally Cool wedding Fun for Kids: I have never been to a wedding that was this totally cool for kids, but I am putting it into my mind bank for when later on in my life hopefully we will have a couple of weddings to plan!!!
And the Se7en + 1th thing…
So tell us what you are reading and Link up your favorite Posts or Fun thing you did with your kids this past week…
Here are the rules:
- Anyone of our crafty/mom blog reader friends are welcome to join in.
- Any of your kids who want to write a blog post and link it in are welcome to join in.
- Please mention “Se7en’s Fabulous Friday Fun” in your post and direct the readers back to our Carnival. For example: “I linked this post to Se7en’s Fabulous Friday Fun” would work for me!!! Or pop our button onto your site. so that other readers can enjoy a couple of your favorite favorites… and get to meet all of you.
- Make sure you link to your fabulous post and not your website, so that it is easy for readers to find your favorite… rather than wading through everything!!!
- Enter a very brief description of your post in parenthesis in the Mcklinky line where you enter your name, so that we know what to expect when we get there.
- Visit and leave comments on other folks posts who enter the Carnival – it’s the nice thing to do!!!
- Finally this is a family blog and remember some folks kids are reading it – please keep your posts appropriate. I reserve the right to delete any post that would not be appropriate for my kids to glance at.
Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list…