- Maya Made’s Gourd Birds: Simply the cutest thing around!!! I just love them!!!
- Ann Wood’s Humpback Whale and Starfish costumes: If you don’t follow Ann Wood and all her amazing arty projects, then you should!!! And if you do nothing more go and look at these adorable costumes!!!
- Digital Photography School’s 6 Steps to take “Guerilla” Photos of your children: Great post… So much to learn!!!
- The Artist Woman’s Woven People: These are stunning and a weaving project that isn’t going to take a year and a day to complete… Love them!!!
- Indie Fixx’s Natural History Collections are Incredible: Take a look, totally lovely!!!
- And More from IndieFix, have a browse through Joie: Just a totally lovely mag.
- Hanging Beds from the Bumper Crop via Ohdeedoh: WOW!!! WOW!!! WOW!!! You just have to love this bedroom – awesome. They make it look so easy!!!
- Study Finds Teens’ Late Night Media Use Comes At A Price from Healthfinder: Just in case you wanted to read something and not just look at eye candy. This article is a bit of an eye-opener, literally!!!
And the Se7en + 1th thing…
So tell us what you are reading and Link up your favorite Posts or Fun thing you did with your kids this past week…
Here are the rules:
- Anyone of our crafty/mom blog reader friends are welcome to join in.
- Any of your kids who want to write a blog post and link it in are welcome to join in.
- Please mention “Se7en’s Fabulous Friday Fun” in your post and direct the readers back to our Carnival. For example: “I linked this post to Se7en’s Fabulous Friday Fun” would work for me!!! Or pop our button onto your site. so that other readers can enjoy a couple of your favorite favorites… and get to meet all of you.
- Make sure you link to your fabulous post and not your website, so that it is easy for readers to find your favorite… rather than wading through everything!!!
- Enter a very brief description of your post in parenthesis in the Mcklinky line where you enter your name, so that we know what to expect when we get there.
- Visit and leave comments on other folks posts who enter the Carnival – it’s the nice thing to do!!!
- Finally this is a family blog and remember some folks kids are reading it – please keep your posts appropriate. I reserve the right to delete any post that would not be appropriate for my kids to glance at.