- Katherine Marie Does it Again… Snow Cakes!!! This sport requires face smashing and funky colors – I totally love it!!!
- Print it Yourself from Indie Fixx It’s lovely, lovely, lovely, lovely, lovely!!!
- Oh just visit Bloesem for a fabulous GiveAway for Spaceships and Laser Beams Seriously go and visit … you will love all the eye candy… Really you will!!!
- I just love “Everything Your Way,” especially their lovely lists… Would you look at #7, How cute is that – I think I need it!!! I sense a crafty idea coming on!!!
- Some Arty Eye Candy from Alisa Burke… Love it!!! And the father person gifted me and signed me up for her sketchbook course – I think I may die and go straight to heaven… at least I won’t be spending our entire summer holiday clearing clutter and finishing bits of last years school!!!
- You are going to love this peep from Meet Me At Mikes… I just love it and it turns out lego’s lying around in someone else’s house look so cool to me!!!! I think I need to develop a little bit of a “it’s cool around here too” attitude… It’s that or sink into the ever growing lego pit!!!
- Call this the week I live on the wrong side of the world!!! Go and have a look at this GiveAway from The Kitchn!!! Totally awesome, enter, enter, enter!!! I downloaded the book and it is wonderful!!! Packed with glorious food photography and easy peasy recipes to entertain a heap of friends – Love it!!!
- This week on The Organizing Junkie’s 52 Weeks: #5 Why do you want to get organized? I really want to clear out clutter so that we can do the projects we want to do, without a fight to find what we need to do it!!! I can safely say that this week got away from me and I organized NOTHING!!! Well I got rid of three bags of donatables that have been sitting in our entrance way for weeks… well honestly, months!!! It is all very well to get things in a pile at the doorway, it is the last step to get them out of the door that takes me the longest. I know it should be the easiest… decisions are made, packages packed and then they stand and stand and stand – I really need to get better at that last step. Anyway I have plans for an organizing project next week to simply amaze… but away with the before pictures, lets just hope I get to it!!!
And the Se7en + 1th Thing…
That’s us!!! Hope you have a fun weekend!!! We will be making little Valentines and swimming – that’s the plan so far… Please, please, please, stop by and tell us what you are going to be up to, wherever you are in the world!!!