Well this totally was the week of reading PInterest Posts… And I know I have done a round up of the Best Beginner Pinterest Posts before. I’ve also posted Se7en Ways to Use Pinterest to Drive Traffic Towards Your Blog, because I really do believe Pinterest is going to be a major player in building blog traffic for all bloggers – whatever type of blogger you are… But this week Pinterest Blog Posts grew up and suddenly there is lots to read about it… So here you go: Se7en + 1 Pinterest Posts that I have to draw your attention too…
- It all began on Momcrunch: To Pin or Not to Pin – Does a Blogger Need to be on Pinterest?
- If you are on Pinterest then you really want to Link Up with Type-A Parent’s Pinterest Profile Linkup… You do!!! It is so packed with brilliant pinners!!!
- And dealing with the Pinterest Etiquette Issues: Life With 3 Boybarians asks is Pinterest Good or Bad for Bloggers? This post addresses copyright issues how to pin and not infringe… and giving credit where credit is due.
- Pinterest and Blogging: The Good the Bad and the Huh? So much to learn from the Nester… A whole lot of great points, including: “How to leave useful comments…”
- A Guys Guide to Pinterest. I have to say I love that Pinterest isn’t just about homeschool moms pinning school ideas… I love the whole collection and variety of folks. I love that there is something for everyone!!!
- What’s Behind the Pinterest Craze? 15 Super-Users Share Their Thoughts. This is such a great read – interviews with top pinners – totally love it!!!
- And on the last Friday of every month… Simple Organic has a linkup: “From Pinterest to Real Life,” for those of us who actually do anything with all the pins we pin – for me Pinterest is to look at and love, not a whole lot of action results from it… but when it does I will link up here!!!
- And I just love this Link-Up Pin It Friday on Five Minutes For Mom… Pin up your favorite pins of the week… pop over and see what my favorite pin is… I give you a hint – audio… books… many…
And the se7en+1th Thing:
And just in case you think my whole life revolved around Pinterest I thought I would toss in a couple of lovely links – just some fun… enjoy!!!
And that’s it!!! Hope you all have a fun weekend!!!