I have to post this post out before it is next week… but I keep finding nice things to link!!!
- Supposing you own a kindle, then: Did you know? That you can get Free books from Amazon… and the list changes almost daily so I “buy” them when I see something I like. The books in the right hand column are all free and the list keeps on changing. I subscribe to this feed and our kindle is packed with books that I am just reading away – lovely!!!
- I just love and adore the long threads Etsy finds Friday… every time!!! Just look at her Quick Crafty Round Up!!!
- So Your Kid Wants to be a Writer, on Redeemed Reader.com is a great post full of fabulous ideas for kids writing!!!
- I like New Years Resolutions like these from the Puffin Blog…
- I loved this post from Momcomm… The secret to a Gazillion Blog Post Ideas.
- Oh I love blogging about food and I would love to take better photographs!!! This post from A Beautiful Mess Blog: Food Photography… is wonderful, full of tips!!!
- Take a peak at Brit Mums Craft Round Up… Some lovely crafty bloggers up there… including Se7en!!! Fab Surprise!!!
- Blogworld’s Post: 35 Brilliant Bloggers Talk About Pinterest, there is so much lovely stuff to read here that I am still reading it… Lovely, lovely, lovely!!!
- And I just love this Link-Up Pin It Friday on Five Minutes For Mom… Pin up your favorite pins of the week… pop over and see what my favorite pin is… Crafty Fun!!!
And the Next Thing:
That’s Us – Hope you all have a fabulous fun week!!!