- My favorite Author, from my childhood, won this fabulous award!!! If you are a Susan Cooper fan then you will love this wander through the Welsh landscape of the books.
- The cutest, sweetest, valentine cookies I have ever seen, on Kireei… we may definitely have to make these!!!
- And I just love Jojoebi’s Little House project on A Bit of This and A Bit of That This Week… Love it!!! If you can get a house off in the post by the 21st you could really bring a little joy.
- Don’t you love “They Draw and Travel” well their You-topia contest makes me want to drag out the markers… and draw, draw, draw!!! Go and take a browse of their site – I tell you, you will be planning your next vacation within minutes!!!
- If you are looking for a couple of great reads: Jump into a Book published a list of the 2012 Newberry, Caldecott Award Winners… Lots of great reads here, looking out for them!!!
- I am so enjoying summer but this post: How to Plan a Snow Picnic on Simple Bites made me think – wouldn’t it be fun if we ever had snow… just for a moment and then the moment passed!!!
- I totally got caught up in the magic of the post by Rachel Devine of Sesame Ellis… You have to look at their visit to the wardrobe of the Children’s Performing Company of Australia.
- And I just love this Link-Up Pin It Friday on Five Minutes For Mom… Pin up your favorite pins of the week… pop over and see what my favorite pin is… A messy one my little ones are going to lot!!!
That’s Us – Hope you all had a fabulous fun weekend!!!