It is crazy and busy over here as we are powering our way through our SketchBook Project…
I have to say we are loving it… in between trips to the beach…
And recreating the world of the Lord of the Rings… as one does…
Here are some lovely links from this week:
- This is such a great read on Lil Blue Boo: People Gifting Cadillacs
- Awesome Arts and Crafts Rooms on Bellissimakids… love!!!
- Anything you have ever wanted to know about juicing, well the fab guys at A Beautiful Mess have put it all together for us in Juicing-101.
- If you don’t follow the Happiest Mom, you should, she writes heaps of honest posts about their life and times and I really enjoyed this one: How I did it: Beat the Fast Food Habit. It is a good read that will help many folk… Between allergies and telling my kids that fast food contains hideous toxins… the entire gang, unless in a dire emergency, would rather starve than eat take-outs… it makes for interesting road trips.
- I don’t think I have ever linked car photographs before, but most of our readers know that we drive a dreadfully old rattle bang VolsWagen Kombi, well jut saying I would swap it in an instant for the new version – How cute is this VW…
- If you are in need of a virtual voyage then look no further than this fantastic post… really… go on already, take the trip 10 Inspiring Bookshops Around the World on Messy Nessy Chic.
- And if nothing else makes you get to bed on time, this Huffington Post infogram on Sleep Deprivation… will having you dashing to bed timeously!!!
- A Blast From the Past: And here are a couple of links to posts, this week, from previous years:
And the se7en + 1th link:
That’s us… Hope your weekend is a fabulous one!!!
Oops and… Just a little note that I spotted on the Sonlight blog this week, and you know we love our Sonlight Curriculum and all our fabulous school books, if you are thinking of buying a Sonlight Core for the first time ever, before the end of the month, then you may want to consider this worthwhile offer. Just saying, and no they don’t pay us to say anything about them on our blog!!!