So here are my se7en favorite links of the week:
- Katherine Marie: She knows I love and adore Crayola… just have a look at “The Color of Gratitude…” gotta love her re-framing!!!
- Lilla-a’s Bird House: Oh I love Bird Houses and these ones won’t fail you!!! The collection is just delightful!!! It is worth clicking through the link just to see her darling, darling tree!!!
- Petit Eco-Kids: Had this article full of fabulous famous bloggers… and se7en’s city!!! What a lovely surprise!!!
- A Collection of Wintry Picture Books at Ohdeedoh: Just totally lovely. Our favorite Wintry Picture book is:
- Sew La Tea Do, via Whip Up: If I was making a Christmas List then this would be on it, it looks so fun!!!
- Gotta love all these dreidels on Ohdeedoh: I know I look at these and just want to play!!!
- Kireei, Kireei, Kireei!!! I have found where I want to work if I ever have a job!!! Look, look at this Kireei has a magazine click on the image to page through all the lovliness.
- A Week or two back I wrote a post: Se7en Little Snippets, Memes, Awards, Tags and Things, and I just couldn’t remember the name of a book… I know it is bad when you can’t remember the name of a favorite book… Just blame it on the fact that I loan out countless books and I just can’t remember who I leant this too!!! Well what can I say: A mother knows… my mom found this link for me, and here is one of my favorite books ever!!!
And the Se7en + 1th thing…
So tell us what you are reading and Link up your favorite Posts or Fun thing you did with your kids this past week…
Here are the rules:
- Anyone of our crafty/mom blog reader friends are welcome to join in.
- Any of your kids who want to write a blog post and link it in are welcome to join in.
- Please mention “Se7en’s Fabulous Friday Fun” in your post and direct the readers back to our Carnival. For example: “I linked this post to Se7en’s Fabulous Friday Fun” would work for me!!! Or pop our button onto your site. so that other readers can enjoy a couple of your favorite favorites… and get to meet all of you.
- Make sure you link to your fabulous post and not your website, so that it is easy for readers to find your favorite… rather than wading through everything!!!
- Enter a very brief description of your post in parenthesis in the Mcklinky line where you enter your name, so that we know what to expect when we get there.
- Visit and leave comments on other folks posts who enter the Carnival – it’s the nice thing to do!!!
- Finally this is a family blog and remember some folks kids are reading it – please keep your posts appropriate. I reserve the right to delete any post that would not be appropriate for my kids to glance at.