Just saying I can’t believe it is February again so soon… and the world of glittery hearty arty projects is about to envelop our kitchen table again!!! Our calendar is printed out, coloured in and on the noticeboard… there is a lot to celebrate in February!!!
Here are some lovely links from this week:
- Oh Alisa Burke is just the best, would you look at her driftwood arrows… She recently wrote about the Art of blogging. Stunning post, you really should follow this gal.
- Sometimes you read things that are so incredible that you just can not believe it is true… take a look at this SmithsonianMag article: For Forty Years this Russian Family was cut off from Human Contact. Spotted on Tim Challies’ A LA Carte.
- Totally love this Colourful Crafty Spot on 5Foot12 Creations… I have got to get some chalkboard paint… got to, got to, got to!!!!
- From our hot summery Cape Town, Imagine Childhood’s cold frosty February Round-Up looks magical!!!
- I loved this post on We Are That Family: The Demise of Guys… If you are a parent of teenage boys then you need to read this post. Really – read it.
- My kids were intrigued by this video… if you have would like a tour of the Space Station… Fascinating stuff!!!
- David Murray had a fabulous series this week on his blog, HeadHeartHand, you may as well settle in for a good read here:
- Don’t Forget to be thinking about World Book Giving Day:
And the se7en + 1th link:
And that’s us – hope you are all having a wonderful weekend!!!