Here are some lovely links from this week:
- Let’s begin with World Book Giving Day and Once Again We are Trying to Build a Library Book by Book… We would love to have our readers on board to help… and already have a group of folks signed up!!! Gotta love C is for Cape Town, she blogged about our project… If you would like to help us to build a library then follow the link to join in.
- It is that time of year again: Playing by the Book’s International Edible Book Festival!!! Last year we had such fun entering the edible book competition… well worth the fabulous fun factor!!!
- Fem Manuals: The best masks I have seen on the web ever.
- Hold your breathe and read this post from We Are That Family: What Jesus Looks Like on a Cold February Day.
- This just intrigues me: Trailer for the Upcoming Documentary on Street Photographer Vivian Maier… on Peta Pixel.
- 50 Fabulous, Fun Ideas for World Book Day on Nurture Store…
- Once you become a mum sleep becomes elusive… first your young children perform sleep deprivation experiments for years at a time… and when they eventually stop the habit of a good night’s sleep has been blown away… I am reclaiming sleep this year… my kids don’t know what has happened to them a mother who is so on top of their school is just a whole new ball game!!! Read some inspiration at Relax! You Will be More Productive – on Head Heart Hand…
- A Blast From the Past: And here are a couple of links to posts, this week, from previous years:
And the se7en + 1th link:
And that’s us – hope you are all having a wonderful weekend!!!