Just saying, March is marching on…
There are just a couple of days left to enter the Edible Book Festival… and you really do want to enter!!!
Otherwise here are some lovely links from this week:
- I just cannot resist OutDoor Play Spaces… have a look at Let the Children Play.
- I am a firm believer in “Never wake a sleeping child” even if that child is a teen… Homeschool Teens have a Sleep Advantage… by OMSH on Pioneer Woman today.
- If you are in Cape Town and want to win a photoshoot then The PrettyBlog has a GiveAway… Wouldn’t that be a fab win!!! Especially since we don’t have an entire family photo right now and I am sure many of you don’t either. Dash over and enter… I just can’t decide on one great spot in Cape Town… our fave Kalk Bay, on the beach, Silvermine… where oh where!!!
- One of my favourite bloggers reached her five year blogaversary, You have to love Attic 24 for all things colourful, – it is going to be a fine year for “half a decade” bloggers!!!
- I have always wanted to visit Point Sur… well this week’s nature walk on Imagine Childhood might make a few of you want to meet me there!!!
- World Water Day is this Friday… Read the Water Facts and see why we really do all have to care. And if you are looking for ways to bring the story to your kids… well they have thought of everything and there are printable lesson plans.
- Yes we will eventually be joining the OrgJunkie’s 31 Day Challenge… I have finally taken a photograph of our project… I know, how can you all encourage me if I don’t announce it!!! But unfortunately I have gone on a crazy binge of cleaning out the entire house, you may indeed call it distraction of the highest order, room by room and detail by little detail… before I will be ready to settle into the project. Some progress has to be made this week. Be patient… even I may surprise myself, and write about our special corner of chaos!!!
- A Blast From the Past: And here are a couple of links to posts, this week, from previous years:
And the se7en + 1th link:
And that’s not all… All a whole lot more folks signed up for our “Building a Library Book by Book” project this week… and packages of books are arriving daily!!!
I have to say, look at these adorable little book donors…
And I am going to show you photos of the mountains of books our readers have donated, I am overwhelmed by your generosity… you have no idea what you all have helped with… in the next post I will show you our visit to the library and where the project is right now!!!
And that’s us – hope you are all having a wonderful weekend!!!