What can I say… it is almost Easter Sunday and we are almost ready for April… And we are very busy… preparing our blog for a week of books and GiveAways… meanwhile keeping our regular posts coming…
Otherwise here are some lovely links from this week:
- Since it is almost Easter here are Twenty Fresh Ways to Decorate Easte Eggs on Momtastic.
- Oh you have to love this: Fairy Garden in a Box…on Playful Learning!!!
- As a mom of three girls… this is possibly one of my favourite posts ever: On Letting Our Girls Be Themselves by Lisa-Jo Baker.
- 26 Playful Tire Swings on Built by Kids…
- And a homeschool post: 18 Reasons Why Doctors and Lawyers Homeschool Their Children, on Children’s MD.
- Now here’s an interesting read and right up my street: 7 Lessons from my Year Long Spending Fast… on CareyNieuwhof.com
- The ProBlogger is engaging his readers… and has begun Group Writing Projects… Here is the result of his first… 84 Must Read “How to” Blog Posts… and his new challenge: Write a Discussion Post… Now that is not the typical post that you find on our blog… So I am pondering what our readers would like to discuss, what sort of post would get our readers chatting!!!
- A Blast From the Past: And here are a couple of links to posts, this week, from previous years:
And the se7en + 1th link:
And that’s us – hopeing you are all having a fabulous long weekend filled with lazy moments…