I have had a couple of folk ask me in hushed tones “Do you teach your children about dinosaurs?” Of course we do, most kids love dinosaurs, ours kids included. These awesome creatures that roamed the earth were part of God’s Creation, why wouldn’t we be fascinated by dinosaurs?
I think that the debate between creationists and evolutionists has sparked a general nervousness in Bible-believing folk, and in an effort to protect themselves from pro-evolutionists they don’t want to read anything to do with the whole evolution theory. Well here is a book you can read yourself and to your children that is all about dinosaurs from a Christian perspective.
This book has a question and answer format and has the most amazing and thought provoking answers to heaps of questions like these:
- What is the problem with fossils?
- Why did dinosaurs become extinct?
- Where did most of the dinosaur fossils come from?
- Did Noah take dinosaurs on board the Ark?
- Are any dinosaurs alive today?
- Were dinosaurs ever as ferocious as they are shown in books and films?
Now supposing you are desperate to find the answers to these questions – right now: There is a fabulous associated website: The Great Dinosaur Mystery Website is possibly the very best website regarding dinosaurs I have ever met…
It is packed with:
- A Virtual Discovery Tour – Take it it’s fabulous.
- Questions and Answers.
- Games and Activities.
- Coloring Pages.
- You can virtually explore and watch their movie.
- Lesson Plans.
If you are interested in the discussion on creation vs. evolution then watch out for next weeks fantastic GiveAway… See you then!