Se7en’s February…

February 2nd, 2011 · 8 Comments

DSC_0611 Robinson Crusoe.png

• 1 February 2010: Robinson Crusoe Day
  • DSC07351
  • 1 February 2010: National Baked Alaska Day.
  • 2 February 2010: Groundhog Day
  • Chinese New Year.png

• 3 February 2011: Chinese New Year – The Year of the Rabbit.
  • elmo.png

• 3 February 2010: Elmo’s Birthday
  • Charles Lindbergh.png

• 4 February 1902: Charles Lindbergh’s Birthday (1902 – 1974).
  • Rosa Parks.png

• 4 February 1913: Rosa Parks Birthday (1913 – 2005).
  • Butterfly.png

• 5 February 2010: Western Monarch Day (U.S.A.)
  • Home Run.png

• 6 February 1895: Babe Ruth’s Birthday (1895 – 1948)
  • Monopoly.png

• 6 February 1935: Monopoly Board Game.
  • Ronald Reagan.png

• 6 February 1911: Ronald Reagan (1911 – 2004).
  • Charles Dickens.png

• 7 February 1812: Charles Dickens Birthday (1812 – 1870)
  • DC5C5AF7-8164-4B10-AB92-47C8DEB0588E.jpg

• 7 February 1867: Laura Ingalls Wilder (1867 – 1957).
  • 8 February 2010: Clean out Your Computer Day.
  • Related Posts with Thumbnails

Tags: Celebrity Calendar

• 1 Stacy // Feb 3, 2011 at 4:29 pm

I am a newer reader to your blog and have never seen the posts like this before (yeah, I noticed them all on the sidebar after reading through this post). I just wanted to say thank you for all of your hard work in putting this together. We are definitely going to refer back to this post to enhance our homeschooling and to add a bit of fun! Thank you!!!

• 2 KM // Feb 3, 2011 at 5:03 pm

So much to LEARN! So much to CELEBRATE! Isn’t it fun to learn along side our kiddos?!

• 3 se7en // Feb 3, 2011 at 11:18 pm

Hi Stacy… Great to meet a new reader!!! I am slowly building up my Calendar… So glad you like it!!! I used to do it week by week… but month by month works better for me. If you are looking for some fun on a particular day then click on the month buttons… but if you are looking for a particular person or event… then take a look at the complete calendarwhere you can search for particular links for a person or event that you are interested in… Hope that helps!!! Hope you have a fun weekend – nearly there!!!

• 4 se7en // Feb 4, 2011 at 12:27 am

Hay KM… And I thought we weren’t getting too much traffic this week only to discover that half the world is snowed in and my favorite blog friends are making snow cakes to smoosh in their faces!!! I am totally linking that in my friday fun!!!

• 5 Rebecca // Feb 5, 2011 at 11:42 pm

I totally love your calendars! I put a link to your Feb. calendar from my blog, where I show some of our butterfly artwork, for national monarch day. So fun! Thanks for sharing your life with us! I love reading what you write. It’s such a blessing to me!

• 6 se7en // Feb 6, 2011 at 1:08 am

Hi Rebecca, So glad you enjoy our calendars!!! I love your butterflies – excellent project!!! Hope you guys have a great weekend together!!!

• 7 Cheryl // Feb 8, 2011 at 1:57 am

Oh goodie. I love these calenders. I think we’ll be celebrating Polar Bear day.

• 8 se7en // Feb 8, 2011 at 10:00 am

Oh Cheryl, I so thought of you and then Polar bears!!! Hope February is a fun month for you all!!!