We had a fun week, madly busy with people and I am glad to announce that I was able to put people before things, not to mention our blog!!! Hang in there while we catch up with our postings!!!
Here are se7en of my favorite things from around the blog world this past week. Hop around you are sure to find something that inspires you:
- Happy Birthday Kireei: This site literally makes my heart sing everyday, with all their great and varied posts. Just look at this fun one. and I really want to wish them many more great years!!!
- Links to those who are playing in the Great Outdoor Challenge. We just had such a busy week that our blog seriously went straight onto the backburner but have a look at these folks that are posting natural factual fun every single day… I love it – there is so much fun to see!!!
- Ordinary Life Magic’s Family Nature Club: And there are a heap of beautiful nature goodies to look at over here – lovely!!!
- Whip-Up’s Month of Mini-Quilts: If you aren’t following Whip Up and her brilliant quilt month then scroll down through this link and see what you’ve missed!!!
- An Interview with Rachel of Small Notebook at Pink if Perfection: I am a huge fan of Small NoteBook and just love everything about this great interview. The insights, the photographs – everything!!!
- Sagging – What’s to Blame? from PhD in Parenting: To the people that told me that my, um chest would be terribly saggy if I were to nurse my babies and that’s why they were bottle feeding… How sad, because here’s the proof once you have been pregnant that damage is done and you are going downhill long before you ever think about nursing.
- Stuff Won’t Make You Happy, Experiences Will from Unclutterer: There is a reason why I would rather go for a walk with my kids than go shopping!!! Shopping means more stuff to maintain and find space for – no thank-you, while stomping makes a memory we can carry in our hearts… I know what makes a whole lot more sense to me!!!
And the “Se7enth + 1″th thing…
- 8 Things People Never Tell You About Having Kids from Zen Family Habits: This is just a bit of fun, beware the truth that resonates in through this post!!!
That’s Us!!! And Now it’s your turn to Link-Up:
Link up a Fun thing you did with your kids this past week… or if you have a post of your favorite links this week then go ahead and add them to ours… or any post you wrote this week and loved…
Here are the rules:
- Anyone of our crafty/mom blog reader friends are welcome to join in.
- Any of your kids who want to write a blog post and link it in are welcome to join in.
- Please mention “Se7en’s Fabulous Friday Fun” in your post and direct the readers back to our Carnival. For example: “I linked this post to Se7en’s Fabulous Friday Fun” would work for me!!! Or pop our button onto your site. so that other readers can enjoy a couple of your favorite favorites… and get to meet all of you.
- Make sure you link to your fabulous post and not your website, so that it is easy for readers to find your favorite… rather than wading through everything!!!
- Enter a very brief description of your post in parenthesis in the Mcklinky line where you enter your name, so that we know what to expect when we get there.
- Visit and leave comments on other folks’ posts who enter the Carnival – it is the nice thing to do!!!
- Finally this is a family blog and remember some folks kids are reading it – please keep your posts appropriate. I reserve the right to delete any post that would not be appropriate for my kids to glance at.
I linked this post with Five Faves From Meet Me at Mikes… I know I always have se7en + 1, but that’s how we travel.
Thanks for playing, Link away, Comment away… I am dying to hear from any of you!!!