Can you believe it… I have been photographing these adorable feet for nine months…
- Climbing: Anything and everything. I spend my days sitting on the front stairs as he climbs up and down mastering them.
- Exploring: Anywhere and anyhow. Don’t leave a cupboard open because he vanishes!!!
- Broccoli: He’s not alone there. I have some kids that will kill for broccoli.
- Drooling: You can’t sprout teeth without a lot of drool.
- Music: He simply loves music, any music!!! He will just sit quietly and absorb it!!!
- The Father Person: He just loves sharing jokes with his Dad and seeks him out in his spot on the couch!!!
- His Bath Towel: I know, it is a bit weird but it was his first love!!!
- Collapsing: He is very sneaky about this! He finds a quiet sunny spot and takes a quick nap… I have this idea he should be snug in bed, it is cold and wintry and I know I would like nap in a bed… But who can argue with those cute cheeks!!!
That’s him – Loved and adored by all of us!!!
This Post is part of The Thirty Minute Mom’s Challenge at Steady Mom.