Our youngest son… is three and a half today. We have a youngest child – he has claimed the spot… and he has earned it, with so many “parents” and so many authorities watching his every move he manages to hold his own!!!
Se7en + 1 things he is wild about:
- Books… reading, being read too… anything to do with books.
- Trips to the beach… a man must build.
- Explaining things, he is the champion of long and detailed explanations.
- His Father-Person.
- He is generally quite serious, but he loves a good joke, especially if it is his own joke!!!
- His favourite feast: Friday night hamburgers.
- Favourite books: Recipe books… even more so than his older brother. He pours over cake recipes and makes endless mental lists of the ingredients!!!
- All the same old things… he has always been mad about dogs and pirates and still cannot sleep with his feet covered!!!
And the se7en + 1th…
A Day in the Life
- Rise and shine… and breakfast…
- Takes his place at the table for school, armed with crayons and markers and copious amounts of scrap paper… one of our most enthusiastic scholars…
- A man can only do so much before he starts painting.
- He quickly moves on to duplo and important things like trucks and trains.
- Lunchtime is followed by piles of books and stories galore…
- Then swimming until he runs out of day.
- Collapse on the couch with the father person and a pile of books until dinner.
- Dinner and bed.
He is a little different to his siblings:
- He loves a good sleep, we had to have eight to achieve that!!!. Even so, he might get up in the night just to sit on the couch with his dad… as one does…
- He is a man of words, and very good at expressing his feelings. “He might be feeling terribly sad because there was no dessert this evening.” He might also be elated because he remembered to ask if he could go on the i-pad this afternoon.
- He loves logical games and puzzling and will spend ages pondering with things like tangrams.
- He loves everything to be where it belongs and is excellent at packing things away!!!
- He is right-handed… and there is only one other brother who writes with his right hand.
- He is an unbelievable ability to sit and listen to stories… as a tiny baby he would sit on my knee and listen to stories at bed-time and now he out lasts nearly all his siblings as chapter after chapter of books roll over his head.
- He has an incredible ability to climb things and nothing is all that safe in our house!!!
- With this little guy, you can always expect the unexpected…
Se7en + 1 Typically Three Year Old Things…
- He can literally talk all day – the running commentary of a three year old’s day!!!
- He can play with a bucket and mud for literally hours on end…
- He has a very LOUD whisper!!!
- He is very enthusiastic about trying anything new…
- He loves a good outing: church, gym, the beach… all good very good.
- He has very strong opinions!!! And he isn’t afraid to voice them!!!
- He loves hide and seek and as long as he can’t see you, then you can’t find him.
- He loves a good tickle, rough-and-tumble…
I can not believe how fast time travels… and how it feels like yesterday that this very chilled out lad arrived in our home…
His bounding enthusiasm inspires us all… and we love having him around to light up our days… We love this special guy so completely!!!
You Can Read About His Well Documented Life Here…
- Se7en + 1 is Three… and a new era…
- Se7en + 1 is Two and Three-Quarters and the Truth About Broken Legs…
- Se7en + 1 is 2.5 and Discovers Plaster Casts…
- Se7en + 1 is 27, Our Elf on the shelf…
- Se7en + 1 is Two
- Se7en + 1 = 21
- Se7en + 1 = 18
- Se7en + 1 = fifteen.
- Se7en + 1 = 1
- Se7en + 1 = 11
- Se7en + 1 = 10
- Se7en + 1 = 9
- Se7en + 1 = 8
- se7en + 1 = se7en.
- Se7en + 1 =6, really.
- Se7en + 1 = 5
- Se7en + 1 = 4
- se7en + 1 = 3 – A day in the life.
- Se7en + 1 = 6 weeks
- Se7en + 1 is a dreamer.
- How Se7en Became Se7en + 1 – Another homebirth story.
- Se7en hold Hood 8.
- Introducing Hood 7 + 1
- How Good is Your Math?