- Oh will I ever stop dreaming of an attic room… Even when I was kid I thought an attic room was the coolest thing on earth.
- Imagine childhood – I can’t love their catalogue enough!!! And a fabulous not to be missed GiveAway, well worth entering.
- These are just the cutest board books on this earth – I may want to make se7en + 1 of them – just for me!!! I spotted these here…
- Everybody knows that I love Alisa Burke and her fabulous art courses – LOVE them!!! Well right now this week she has a free course online: Alissa Burke on finding your muse… and more than that she is offering $10. off her courses from March 5-11… that’s today folks, if you want a last minute sign in.
- A real “food for thought post” on PHD in Parenting: You are not a Failure.
- I know we are a couple of weeks from some cooler weather and we are looking forward to a heap of garden projects… I love these: Parent Map has Heaps of Fun Garden Craft Ideas…
- I love this post with real ideas from real mom bloggers!!! 10 Creative Ways to Make Time for Your Kids.
- Is actually two posts that I look out for each week:
And the se7en + 1th post…
I was going to show you my attempts at sorting the kids stuff until I read about this transformation on one of my most favorite colorful blogs… If you are looking for a lovely before and after you can not beat Under the Attic’s Shelves of Bliss… She did the most fantastic job and I think I should call her over for my next project. Actually I did do a whole lot of decluttering, so much so that it all deserves its own blog post!!!
Meanwhile I have to say I am so thrilled at all our readers that are merrily sending books to Lesotho on our behalf… heaps of books have already been sent, heaps more have been promised and it is never to late to join in if you would like to… If you have sent books or you are sending books we would REALLY love to hear from you… send us a picture or a its of books you sent, we would love to pop it up on our website…
Meanwhile this weeks picture of books on their way to Lesotho:
And some of the classic books that have been bought and are on their way:
We are so excited about these books, you have no idea what a difference they are going to make in these kids lives, it is just going to be brilliant for these guys to have something to read…
Finally, don’t forget to make yourself an edible book this week… the time has come!!!
That’s us… Hope you are having a fun weekend!!!