It’s a lazy day around here and this is what we are making the dozen… by the squadron!!!
It all began with many boxes of matches… This is what happens when you have eight kids who constantly need matchboxes for projects… What do you do with all those matches? Well you build an air force of course!!! You create a mini-airshow!!!
This is what you will need…
Let’s meet the Players:
- Some stiff card – really any stiff paper: colorful or plain, magazines or gift wrap… stuck on card will work fine.
- A match
- A pencil
- Craft blade – and a careful person to help little people
- Clear Adhesive.
Let’s Play the Game in Se7en + 1 Steps:
- Place your match on your card and draw the wings and rudder that you are after.
- Remove the match and draw an extra half fin to form your rudder.
- Cut these little bits out.
- Help your little crafter make a slit down the back of the match.
- And your rudder fin will slide in easily, and won’t need any glue.
- Add a dash of glue… to your wings and stabilizer…
- And lay your matchstick on top…
- As soon as your glue is dry you are ready to fly…
And the Se7en + 1th Step:
These are a little addictive to make and before you blink you will have an entire squadron…
Here’s our gallery so far…
Hope your weekend is full of fun!!!