Firstly you have to know that we are drawing to the close of our Book Fair and all entries end at our midnight on Monday!!! Click on the picture to see our Se7en + 1 GiveAways and enter away…
Let’s start with our favorite fun links from around the web this week.
- Firstly I just love it when a friend does something because they spotted it on our website… and I totally love that Katherine Marie made use of our calendar… you have to go and see her darling kids celebration of flag day – go on!!!
- Totally love every single thing on this weeks Look Book from Modern Parents Messy Kids… If you are looking for eye candy and fun fun fun things to do then look no further!!!
- Would you just look at this Graffiti Desk Tutorial on Lil Blue Boo… I have got to find some furniture in our house and do this… somethings just have to be done!!!
- Do you ever stop and glance at a blog and then find yourself reading and reading and reading… Well I got a bit caught up with Katie this week and I thought you might enjoy it too!!! The whole thing, why skimp when you discover something totally lovely: Katie’s Picture Show by James Mayhew.
- You know how I love and adore Kireei… How cute are these summer shoes… on Kireei!!!
- This is such a great post full of top ideas for kids during the next couple of weeks of winter vacation: Top 10 Things to do with kids in Cape Town during the Winter School Holidays, from Becoming You.
- Love the look of the SA Food and Wine Blogger Indaba… the whole event looks awesome… wouldn’t you want to spend an afternoon learning about food Styling and Photography!!! Love it and will be sure to follow!!!
- If you don’t read books on We Give Books then you must… complete online picture books to sit and read with your little one on your knee. Good books, picture books, classic books, new books, vintage books, popular books… story books, fact books… I could go on… brilliant books. The point of reading them online is that they have campaigns going all the time and these campaigns support children around the world in desperate need of books. I am all for supporting that!!! One of their campaigns right now is True-North, they are trying to donate 10,000 books to children in under-resourced communities in Cape Town… That’s home folks, just down our road. Let’s read and read – the more you read the more they donate.
And the se7en + 1th Thing…
And that’s us… Hope you are having a great weekend!!!