Let’s start with our favorite fun links from around the web this week.
- This was our week to be out and about in the blogworld… most exciting was that last week we guest blogged over at Whip-Up, Memories Made Creating Together… cyou can find her bits and bobs from Whip Up’s whole wonderful series over here and their new fabulous Action Pack that we will be blogging about later this week.
- Such a great post on Styling You about: 7 Things you need to know about blog freebies. If you are a blogger and you ever get sent free products then you really need to read this post.
- And if you are thinking about guest posting then you really need to take a look at Blogworld’s 28 Brilliant Bloggers Talk About Guest Posts.
- And since this is the week to learn about all things blogging, take a listen to the Problogger’s webinar on monetization… really, really worth a listen… find a quiet spot and take a listen. If you really haven’t time to listen, then I blogged the notes I took during the webinar… but seriously – take a listen it could well be worth your while!!!
- And if you are looking for some arty-crafty inspiration you have to take a look at the Contented Sparrow’s: Book Love and What I have been stitching on. I think I almost died and went to heaven when I saw the images in this post…
- In the mood for traveling to one of our favorite cities… Rome. Then take a look at Design Mum and her kids fantastic trip to Rome… tips for traveling with kids and Rome – fantastic post!!!
- And just beginning today – my friend Jojoebi designs is having a #worldwander… Bloggers from round the world are posting photographs of the neighborhood that they live in. We are very excited to be part of this project… it will be updated daily and really is worth a follow. It is going to be just great!!!
- And I had to add this Pinterest Post on MomCrunch… if you love Pinterest and you love infographics… then pop over and take a look at what’s trending right now.
And the se7en + 1th Thing…
And that’s us… almost!!!
The reason the posts are a little bit late this weekend is that I was gifted with a ticket to the South African Food & Wine Blogger Indaba… I knew it was going to be good… I mentioned it in last weeks Fabulous Friday Fun … well how right I was … a totally totally brilliant day out… Left home in the dark, everyone was sleeping, had a whole day out of meeting bloggers, fabulous food and fun times and got home after dark… not anyone was sleeping!!! You should have seen the goodie bag incredible!!! I know!!! Fantastic sponsorship, fantastic speakers and fantastic organization… loved every single second of it!!! Anyway watch out for our Saturday Spot and I will tell you all about it including the incredible prize we one!!!
And that’s finally us… Hope you had a great weekend!!!