Seriously, I can not believe it is Friday already… Can.Not.Beleive. That week literally just flew by… it helped that we had two and a half sunny days and had to dash outdoors and enjoy the sunshine… Anyway there were just a heap of fabulous links this week and I know the ones I have chosen have the WOW factor… they had to outshine and outperform dozens of posts I saved to share!!! So here you go… Se7en + 1 Of the Better than All the Rest Reads from Around the Web this week…
- Something to Craft: Five bright funky outdoor crafts on Parents.com.
- Wedding Bells: So many friends are getting married and I am loving all the sweet wedding ideas around… here are Real Simple’s Wonderful Wedding Guest Book Ideas.
- Travel Tips: 16 Essential Tips for Traveling with Family on Zen Habits… Love it, especially point the part on packing light!!!
- Food for Thought: The Dirty Dozen & Clean Fifteen Printable Cheat Sheet on Green Your Way this week.
- Something to Eat: Really liked the Cape Grace’s round-up of local food bloggers… from the fabulous Cape Town Food Bloggers Indaba that I attended.
- A Link Love List: Curly Birds the Art of Play and Five Blogs to Love.
- Magazine LOVE, Kireei: You have to look at this… Zoo in my Hand on Kireei this week… And I have to get myself some pretty Washi tape… the time has come!!!
- On Relationships: Because Head Heart Hand had a totally brilliant series this week:
- What Girls Should Know About Guys – Teen Edition.
- What guys Should Know About Girls – Teen Edition.
- What Guys Should Know About Girls – Adult Edition.
- What Girls Should Know About Guys – Adult Edition. This one has two of my favorite authors in it…
And since I am on about relationships then I am so thrilled that someone has said this out loud:
This Week Tim Challies reviewed Created to Be His HelpMeet (Part 1) and Part 2. Both excellent posts and why that particular author is so not on my reading list – ever. I was introduced to this book at Bible Study a couple of years ago, I never went back… but Tim Challies says it so much better than I ever could… so read his review!!!
And the se7en + 1th thing…
Otherwise our month of Celebrity Posts is flying along… The posts are rolling in! There are some simply brilliant posts in this series… there is a reason that these are my favorite bloggers!!!
- Sesame Ellis by Rachel Devine: Se7en + 1 Carry-on Suitcase Must Haves.
- Kathreen From Whip Up: Se7en + 1 Things to Do with her Older Kids.
- Annabel Candy from Get in the Hot Spot: Se7en + 1 Ways to Embarrass Your Kids.
- The Organizing Queen: Se7en + 1 Organizing Tools.
- Playing by the Book: Se7en + 1 Brilliant Children’s Book Blogs.
That’s us… Hope you have a fun weekend!!!