It is Friday… so let’s have some fun…
Just saying… We have a totally awesome fun week PARTY planned for our blog for next week… amazing GiveAways, Fabulous Reviews and an opportunity to help us with a project… Not to mention… something like a post card swap – it has been a while!!!
Meanwhile, here are this weeks lovely links…
- Oh I just love and adore this What’s Today? on Sew Liberated – I feel a family notice-board coming on!!! I know I am going to look at this again and again until the inspiration hits me!!!
- You know I love blogging about blogging and all about blogging… and I know lots of bloggers have email newsletters… Well this post on Styling You: Should Bloggers Send and Email Newsletter? is the first post that made me think… hmmm might be a whole lot of fun to create one… the what, the why and the how… great post!!!
- You may well need some stunning colourful inspiration… Just love this collection of Colorful Bits n Pieces on Color me There…
- And who can resist this eye-candy… Kids Cooking Tools on Makes and Takes… oh stuff to love!!!
- I have a feeling that one of our must do projects in the next couple of weeks is going to have to be a bug hotel… How awesome is this one on NutureStore?
- So while we are celebrating Spring I can’t help but love ImagineChildhood’s celebration of Autumn… Otherwise I am so excited about their book coming out – take a look, sigh, I think I won’t be able to resist this!!!
- And this made for some interesting reading… Cape Town Township Tour…LandLopers blogged about his tour through this township, which is literally around the corner from us, and where we deliver heaps of donate-ables… and then he blogged about Poverty Tourism, A whole lot of Food for Thought in there…
- The most interesting read on the Web this week… on PhD in Parenting… you have to read her Parenting Blog Analytics: How do My Stats Compare… really interesting read – talk a wander through the slide show – So worth it!!!
And the se7en + 1th thing…
Otherwise it has been a really crazy week… how did that happen… and we are all desperate for some chill time… And a busy weekend is hot on the heels of a crazy week… so I may have to find some downtime with my kiddo’s – far from the madding crowd…
I am hoping to sneak in:
- A wander on the beach… and hold some little hands.
- To read some books alongside my kids in a patch of sunlight…
- Paint some teeny tiny fingernails – they have been begging me!!!
- Bake some muffins with my littlest, everyday he asks if we can do that tomorrow and everyday I say yes… and he says “Yay!!!” The time has come to act this out!!!
- A nap… because that’s what weekends are for.
- A late lie-in on Saturday – that plan has been has already been thwarted!!!
- Plan some awesome blog posts!!!
- Make sure I get served some fine coffee!!!
And then the Se7en + 1th
That’s us… Hope you have some fun plans for your weekend!!!