Wow, January arrived in full force. I have literally read through thousands of New Years Resolutions this week… and even more Goals for the year!!! Honestly I am quite in awe of all the good intentions!!! We are taking the mid-summer chilled approach to this… sleeping late, mornings on the beach, afternoon naps and late suppers, because it is just too hot to start making dinner till the sun goes down… So I am guessing you could say we are intentionally getting more rest, getting more exercise, we do amble to the beach after all, and having heaps of fun!!!
Here are some lovely links from this week:
- Feel like a little magic and a trip straight down memory lane: Little Golden Books
- Absolutely loved this post, and lots to learn: The Do’s and Don’t Proper Church Behaviour on Shaken by the Resistance.
- Did you know, Usborne Books, and yes we do totally love them, have a new tumblr: See Inside Usborne… Oh go on already and follow them for all the inside scoops!!! I have a feeling that like all things Usborne it is going to be great!!!
- And the most colourful home on the web, that I absolutely love visiting: Attic 24 and her Year End Review.
- You totally have to love and adore this little wooden LEGO character… the coolest thing I have seen in a while!!!
- I just love Babyccino’s Top Ten Posts… and this weeks theme “Stars” was super cute as ever!!!
- Here is a quirk of character you may not be expecting… but years ago I fell in love with the DAKAR Rally… I loved watching bikes and cars and trucks crossing the Sahara… adventuring their way through Africa. Well the race doesn’t cross Africa anymore but I still spend January watching the DAKAR, it starts today… and that’s where you will find me, virtually following the race across the South American landscape, for the next few weeks…
- Meanwhile, there are two GiveAways running on our blog right now, you might have missed them as they ran over Christmas… Click on the book, it will take you to the post and leave a comment in the usual way to enter… Both GiveAways end at the end of play tomorrow, 6 January 2013.
And the se7en + 1th links:
And that’s us – hope you are all having a wonderful weekend!!!
Just one more thing: Every single one of our postcards and packages have been posted… Do I hear a HOORAY!! For this week just this week we do not owe anyone a parcel… all except one… Willimijn whose favourite picnic spot is: “How about the beach in Zoutelande, the Netherlands?” could you please contact us, I don’t have your email… and cannot get hold of you to send you your package. Thanks so much!!!