What can I say… the weather is up and down… but mainly up…
And, though I don’t want to mention that the seasons are a-changing… and I don’t want to mention the crisp cold mornings… and blankets reappearing on beds… most of our days are looking like this:
And we are in the midst of heaps of Creative GiveAways on our blog… So keep reading post this week…
And in case you missed it… the post that created a whole heap of valuable comments on our blog this week… and did I love what folks had to say: The Myth Being Sold to Our Daughters, All in the Name of Fashion…
And here are some lovely links from this week:
- Well this post so reminded me of a road trip I took with my dad in the olden days when I was young… Shaun Groves: Parenting a Boy, Not a Herd on Simple Mom… This post is an important read. One-on-one time with our kids and more than just a weekly appointment.
- The Best “How to” Article on Selling Advertising on your Blog, by Michael Hyatt, that I’ve seen in forever.
- Incredible Collections while taking a peak at the fabulous Kireei!!!
- Absolutely love these cake tin guitars on Scrumdilllydilly.
- As usual a totally brilliant idea from Imagine Childhood: “An Ornithology Kit” You will love this!!!
- Some Weekend fun and colouring from Usborne Books… because one must!!!
- And I could not love this post on MPMK enough… Ways to Play with Nature Inside and Out… Love, love, love!!! Heaps to do and plenty of ideas!!!
- A Blast From the Past: And here are a couple of links to posts, this week, from previous years:
And the se7en + 1th link:
And we are in the midst of a Week of GiveAways… Crafty Posts for Se7en + 1 posts in a row… In case you missed the first two, click on the image to take you there:
And that’s us – hoping you are all having a fabulous weekend filled with lazy moments…