Welcome to July… And a week of glorious sunshine… And the mornings are getting lighter just a little earlier… and I know it is false hope and there is more winter on the way… but we are loving the sunshine!!!
Last week our blogaversary snuck past… Five Solid Years of blogging and I have lots of exciting GiveAways coming your way to celebrate… Meanwhile I am having a bit of a spring clean on our blog – it is time to update a few things, my goodness it all takes time!!! I did mention that we would be making a few subtle changes – look out for them… everything is in the process of a little refresh… for example we have a new About page… go ahead – take a peek and I dare you to scroll all the way down to see just how little our gang was, way back when we began blogging!!!
Meanwhile we have been painting away with our “Painting a Day Project” and loving it!!! Click on the link if you would like to join in!!!
I have to say I am loving feedly and this week noticed tons of fabulous goodies to share with our readers!!! Here are this weeks lovely links…
- I tell you, you can learn anything online nowadays – anything at all!!! This is something I have never tried: Free Cake Decorating Class at the Celebration Shoppe.
- Pip over at Meet Me At Mikes… is looking for some help with her new book… I am sure a number of you can help her!!!
- It is definitely time we did a sewing craft, would you look at these beautiful babies: Darling Dolls for Lucy on Alisa Burke’s site.
- I have been battling to find large cork boards to put above my kids beds… but I think I may have found the answer over at Picklebums this week…What to do with a Big Empty Wall? What are we waiting for exactly – I sense that as soon as my kids see this my Sharpie markers are going to vanish!!!
- I loved this post by No Time for FlashCards… How to have fun at an Art Museum with young children. Oh how we could do with a trip to a Gallery!!!
- When I saw this on Babyccinokids this week I had to ask myself:”Just where have I been?” Little Paris Kitchen… Oh my, sweet love… and I have been browsing ever since. Rachel Khoo, head over and visit her site straight away!!!
- This is a fun post that will take you back, spotted by a friend of mine on Twitter… Sliced Bread Turns 85: What Are the Best Things Since Its Invention?
- And just supposing you have plans for collapsing on the couch with a couple of books this weekend… this post will take you flying back to books from your childhood… ready, steady, read… Vintage Summer Reads on KCEdventures…
And the se7en + 1th link:
And A Blast From the Past:
- 2008: Chocolate Brownies to Die for in Se7en Steps.
- 2009: Decluttering with Se7en.
- 2010: Se7en Things About Winter in Cape Town.
- 2011: Simonstown a Photographic Walk.
- 2012: Mandela Day: Se7en + 1 “Sixty-Se7en” Things That We Can Do Today.
And that’s us – hoping you are all having a fun weekend… arting, reading, resting, feasting, playing… !!!