So August is marching on… and welcome to another Fabulous Friday Fun Post… on Sunday!!! Just so busy with life and living right now!!!
We have almost resigned ourselves to couch days. It has been torrenting with rain, rain and more rain all week… Send some summer over here… STAT… before we wash away!!!
We are journaling and loving it… loving it… not glorious complete pages of perfect writing and awesome art everyday… but a little something from the whole gang everyday and it is a heap of fun… a total win!!!
Our Pinterest boards… have taken off… I have no idea what I am pinning differently, but you should probably head over and take a peak because for some reason – everybody’s following!!!
Here are this weeks lovely links…
- Oh Alisa Burke, I love you so… and after a delivery with dozens of boxes this week we may have a project on our hands!!!
- HandMade Charlotte and Pottery Barn Kids… I am dying with delight!!! and while you are at HandMade Charlotte… 6 Awesome DIY WaterColour Projects… Actually… just everything over there.
- A teeny tiny Seaside Village to melt your hear and inspire on the blog of Rosi Jo… There is totally everything to love – everything – dash straight over there for some arty inspiration.
- And then there is Made by Joel, who is always awesome!!! You have to see his miniature kitchen – love love love… I am off to find a mint tin!!!
- I spotted Food Doodle on theKitchen this week, I am in love. Pop over and check out the food doodle diary… Just sweet love!!!- is this not the cutest project on earth… ON EARTH!!!
- I loved this post… lots to read, lots of beautiful things to look at: Paris Apartment and Photo Styling Secrets on Decor8…
- Simple Mom’s post: This Post is for the Brave Ones by Kat… This post is the get up and go post of all time!!!
- A Blast From the Past:
And the se7en + 1th link:
One more thing: If you like comments and friendly blog spots then head straight over to Meet Me at Mikes… and her Sunday Blog Share…
Lastly, What’s on our coffee table: A pile of stunning books from DK Books, they gifted us for being fab fans!!! I tell you we were so excited we just about died… not quite as impressed with the shippers for “losing” one of the four books they sent us and making it impossibly difficult to trace anything… and after hours on the telephone I despaired. But here you go… three totally totally stunning books from DK, look out for some fab reviews in a couple of weeks… right now we are very busy just enjoying them!!!
- RHS Garden Projects…
- The Girls Book of Crafts and Activities…
- Stitch by Stitch, by the wonderful Jane Bull.
And that’s us – hoping your weekend has been fab and that you are totally relaxing and just chilling out!!!