Time for a Friday Fun Post… on a Sunday – but what a totally relaxed weekend we had. I have a heap of blog posts, written up and good to go this week, just can’t wait. Meanwhile, in some parts of the world it is already Monday and while you are figuring that out… Today is the last day to enter our current GiveAways… Click on the image to find out more… we would love you to stand a chance of winning:
Here are some lovely links from this week:
- I have always wanted to travel to Morocco and an instagram friend, Jill in Italy, just spent a week there… loveliness!!!
- Would you look at this cuteness, spotted on Kireei
- I just love these Softies on Brichopas About Toys.
- Take a look at this fun knitting site: Sheep and Stitch… Gotta love the knitting map, this may be the year that my kids get the knitting bug!!!
- Museum to Marine Debris on the Huffington Post… this is incredible.
- The Problogger just launched Beginner Blogger Week… follow along, I can already see it is going to be all kinds of awesome – for all of us, not just beginner bloggers. And ticket sales area just out for the Problogger Event… if you are in Australia or going to be at the time of the event – then this is a must get there anyway anyhow event. This is by far my favourite annual blogging event and I have never actually attended… a girl can dream!!! And I do so love reporting, here is my coverage of last years event.
- I love how this mom gets it just right, so many times: We Are that Family… I think we May be Missing Something Very Important.
- A Blast From the Past: And here are a couple of links to posts, this week, from previous years:
And the se7en + 1th link:
That’s us… Hope your weekend is a fabulous one and we are so looking forward to another week of blogging with you all…