A Friday Fun Post… on a Saturday. An unprecedented amount of rain and generally dashing out for a walk whenever the sun shone… And today was really sunny and everybody got into a spontaneous spring cleaning frenzy… I’m all for it!!!
If you haven’t entered our Adorable GiveAway, then please click on the image and leave a comment… We would love all our readers to stand a good chance of winning this delightful book!!!
Here are some lovely links from this week:
- Soule Mama never ceases to amaze me… These benches … swoon. If she can do it, maybe this will be the summer that we haul those planks out of the garage and do something!!!
- I really enjoy ZenHabits and this post: The Lies Your Mind Tells You to Prevent Life Changes is excellent.
- Playing by the Book has a list of 36 Fantastic Books to Look Out for in the (northern) Autumn… and they look totally fab!!!
- Gotta love the Guardian’s How to Draw Series… here’s the Secret Se7en!!!
- Always time for a bit of scrumptious: Oh Happy Day celebrated Toasted Marshmallow Day… I think this should be popped onto our calendar immediately!!!
- This weekend was the Problogger Event, the highlight of the year for Australian Bloggers… so much good content comes out of this event… and if you are looking for incredible posts and tips then follow #PBevent on twitter… I really liked Fat Mum Slim’s Post “How to Create a Big Idea.”
- I never thought I needed a school room, but I have to say… Under the Sycamore’s new table is just so lovely!!!
- A Blast From the Past: And since it it Labour Day Weekend… I thought I would bring you a whole lot of Labour/Newborn Posts…
- Se7en Things I Never Thought About Before Having a Baby.
- Se7en Things I Wish I Had Known About Nursing.
- Baby Care Through The Se7en Stages of a Little Man.
- Se7en + 1 things I Wish I Had Known About Labor.
- World Breastfeeding Week: Se7en Things a New Mom Absolutely Should Know.
- Se7en Thoughts About Babies and Sleep…
- Coping With the Chaos of Visitors and Babies.
- Se7en HomeBirth Stories and the Se7en + 1th.
And the se7en + 1th…
And the se7en + 1th link:
That’s us… Hope your weekend is a fabulous one and we are so looking forward to another week of blogging with you all…