I am totally not sure what happened to my carefully planned, relaxed and chilled out week… it was replaced by wild and stormy weather and plenty of busy-ness, all of the good variety. It was indeed a fantastic week… and blogging took a back seat. The father person was away and I climbed into bed each night to read bedtime stories and without an offering of a cup of coffee later, found myself fast asleep until breakfast every single night… not a bad thing for life in general, but certainly not the best thing for blogging!!!
Now about blogging… we have a couple of the most fantastic giveaways ever… coming to you very soon… loads of them… it’s going to be a bit of a week after week after week thing. We would so appreciate your support, and enter away… the more you enter the easier it is for us to accumulate fab GiveAways for you all.
Here are some lovely links from this week:
- How fun are these: Art Supply Finds on Babble Dabble Do. This looks very much like the kind of Christmas shopping that goes on around here.
- I am so grateful to Picklebums for this post… Gardening Playdough SO very cute and we haven’t done play dough forever, I simply forget about it but our youngest LOVES it!!!
- There are parts of the world, and of course HandMade Charlotte, who are thinking about Autumn. After a week of torrenting rain we would love some spring… And while we are with HandMade Charlotte Paper this Lion Mask… too fantastic for words.
- We are huge Katie fans over here… and so of course we loved this great read: 25 Years of Katie’s Picture Show, with James Mayhew on Playing by the Book
- And in a world where things turn inside out and upside down so very often… this is an excellent read: Daughters and Grief on A Holy Experience
- I know of at least one person in our house that will have to create a fairy bed after seeing Molly Moo’s Fairy Bed.
- If you aren’t following Zen Habits already, then let that be your task for the week, follow away… plenty of great posts like this one: The Heartbreaking Cruelty of Comparing Yourself to Others by Leo Babauta.
- A Blast From the Past: And here are a couple of links to posts, this week, from previous years:
- 2008: Basic Window Cookies in Se7en Steps…
- 2009: Simple Spinning PinWheels in Se7en Steps…
- 2010: How to Celebrate a Birthday in Se7en Easy Steps.
- 2011: Se7en + 1 Easy Beastly Masks…
- 2012: Se7en Would Love to Help Save the Rhino, rhino craftiness…
- 2013: Se7en + 1 Are Welcoming WildLife into the Hedge.
And the se7en + 1th link:
That’s us… Hope your weekend is a fabulous one. Birthday season is upon us… and candles abound!!!