A mad fun week packed with science, science and more science!!! So here we are another Fabulous Friday Fun Link-Up, I have a feeling the weeks are passing by with out me… I am dashing around but really its all in dwall state compared to how fast the world is travelling!!!
Here are se7en of my favorite things from around the blog world this past week. Hop around you are sure to find something that inspires you:
- I was almost on track to have our Friday Fun post up on Friday but we were struck down by an attack of “Science-Fair-Itis.” Pop over to Ordinary Life Magic to see all the fun projects.
- Introduction to the Problogger: If you haven’t met the Problogger yet and you are a blogger beginner, or not… then go and meet him!!! Daily blogging tips and “How to’s” Fantastic!!!
- A Collection a Day 2010: If you like collecting and you like a little eye candy then you are going to love this!!! I came to see why everyone was linking to this site and never left!!!
- Gotta Love Ohdeedoh list of crafty blogs. Ooooh lovely!!! Some of daily reads and then some more… Not to mention one of ours was on Ohdeedoh this week!!!
- One Pretty Thing: Takes hours off my life when she does a craft room post – oooh!!! Not that I want one (never want another room to clean!!!) But I just love the eye candy… Love it!!!
- English Muffins from ItsPrettyGood.com I have always wanted to make these – gotta try them… this week!!!
- Wonder Woman’s Post: In Pursuit of Peaceful Days. Well thought out and carefully crafted, I just loved this post!!!
And the “Se7enth + 1″th thing…
- Looking into the Past: If you are into clever photography then take a look at this clever Flickr group that will take you on the most amazing trip down memory lane.
That’s Us!!! And Now it’s your turn to Link UP:
Link up a Fun thing you did with your kids this past week… or if you have a post of your favorite links this week then go ahead and add them to ours… or any post you wrote this week and loved…
Here are the rules:
- Anyone of our crafty/mom blog reader friends are welcome to join in.
- Any of your kids who want to write a blog post and link it in are welcome to join in.
- Please mention “Se7en’s Fabulous Friday Fun” in your post and direct the readers back to our Carnival. For example: “I linked this post to Se7en’s Fabulous Friday Fun” would work for me!!! Or pop our button onto your site. so that other readers can enjoy a couple of your favorite favorites… and get to meet all of you.
- Make sure you link to your fabulous post and not your website, so that it is easy for readers to find your favorite… rather than wading through everything!!!
- Enter a very brief description of your post in parenthesis in the Mcklinky line where you enter your name, so that we know what to expect when we get there.
- Visit and leave comments on other folks’ posts who enter the Carnival – it is the nice thing to do!!!
- Finally this is a family blog and remember some folks kids are reading it – please keep your posts appropriate. I reserve the right to delete any post that would not be appropriate for my kids to glance at.
Thanks for playing, Link away, Comment away… I am dying to hear from you all…