The weather has been so great that we head to head up to the top of the mountain for lunch…
Lovely Links from This Week
- So we are miles from Spring, but I love this Spring Scavenger Hunt on One Perfect Day…
- We are not the only family that walks everywhere… I love this post on SimpleKids.
- Oh this is just the best: Pine Needle Fairy House on Imagine Childhood.
- 8 Weeks to a Less Cluttered Home on Keeper of the Home, because sometimes you need all the help you can get.
- How to Help Your Kids Get rid of Stuff…
- Because sometimes you just need stuff to do: 100 TV free activities on Kids Activities Blog.
- 67 Children’s Books That Actually Changed Your Life on Buzzed.
And the se7en + 1th link:
A Blast From the Past: Mother’s Day…
- 2012: A Fun Poem for Mother’s Day.
- 2011: Mother’s Day for Real Mothers.
- 2011: Se7en things I Learnt from my Mum.
- 2009: Se7en Home Birth Stories… and the + 1th.
- 2010: Mother’s Day and the Free Rice Project.
- 2009: Housewives Under Siege.
Here’s a shocker… a week or two back we published an interview with the Author Alan Glass and we had a GiveAway of his new and fabulous book… well, in all the business we totally didn’t post a winner so here you go:
All the entries…
All mixed up… And picking and choosing…
And the winner is:
Comment number 9:
Jo Apr 19, 2015 at 7:21 pm I have never been in the snow, and nor have my kids, so this winter we plan to adventure to Ceres or wherever we can find some snow to play in for the day!
I loved the comments on this post… packed with adventures!!! Congratulations Jo, you can expect an email from us shortly.
That’s us… Hope your weekend has been a fabulous one and we are so looking forward to another week of blogging with you all… not to mention a GiveAway or Two…
We would love to thank Alan Glass so very much for spending time with us and we would like to thank PanMacmillan South Africa who provided us with two copies of the book, one for review purposes and the other for a giveAway. This is not a sponsored post, we were not paid to write the review and the opinions are as usual entirely our own.