I did say we were having an entire week of GiveAways. Today’s GiveAway is another Mapstudio GiveAway, we have two fantastic diaries to for our readers. And I know that in the last week of school, before the summer break everyone is just thinking about finishing up their year and not even glancing at next year… so just leave a comment and enjoy your weekend… and then you can thank us later, when the new year spins around and you already have your diary ready to go…
Se7en+1 Fabulous Features
These diaries are chunky and bright, very bright… very cool colours and difficult to lose. They are packed with special features:
- Page a Day: Plenty of place to write all those important lists, and lots of place to doodle and create as well.
- Lots of Snippets: A conversion chart, planets and moon facts, as well as a “Did you know?” factoid on every, and study tips.
- A South Africa Map page: With national symbols and the national anthem.
- Place to Put Your TimeTable: Your term timetable and exam timetables.
- Space for Lists: Book list, birthday list… contact list.
- Outline Pages: Year at a glance and month at a glance pages.
- Personal Page: For contact details, and important numbers and allergies and son on.
- Bialingual/Tweetalige: Everything is in English and Afrikaans.
I cannot think of anyone who doesn’t love a diary… all you have to do to enter is: leave a comment telling us which colour book you would prefer… and if you love them both, then leave two comments… we will do a double draw!!!
This GiveAway works in the usual way, leave a comment before the end of play on the 30 November 2016. We will draw and publish the winners on the 1st of December. I won’t respond to your comments as we do on our other posts because we don’t want to be included in our own giveaway. Our GiveAways are open to everyone, worldwide. If you have already won a GiveAway before never fear – enter away. If you live on the far side of the world – enter away.
We would like to thank MapStudio who supplied us with The Diaries, one set to review and one to GiveAway. We were not paid for the review and the opinions expressed in it are as usual, entirely our own.