So yesterday was my birthday, yup the day after Hood#1’s… Birthday! I would have posted this but our internet connection was tepid and clearly I wasn’t meant to be blogging!!!
Let’s get back to the birthday thing:
This is me in the olden days when I was young, about “19” years ago, before cars and trucks, before refrigeration. In the time when folk lived in castles or even earlier when romans were building roads. It all just depends on what we are reading for school.
From here to there, from there to here:
Funny things are everywhere… and some things are really funny for some and a little less funny for me!!!
And just like I share se7en of the Hoods favorite things, let me share se7en of mine:
- Favorite Flowers: Irises
- Favorite Book: Jane Eyre. Don’t ask for the next favorite because suddenly the list explodes into a multitude of books!!!
- Favorite Food Around the World: Street Food – love eating from vendors! Schwarma in Greece, pasta in Florence, pizza al metro in Rome. I could go on but will save you from the agony!!! If I am at home then I am with Garfield: Lasagna and fresh salad can’t be beat!
- Favorite Ice-Cream: Italian and my best flavors are coffee, lemon and rum and raisin – always have been and the order is important!!!
- Favorite Outing: At home would be taking the kids to play on the beach. And away a day or five in the London Museums.
- Favorite Occupation: I might say reading, I might say ambling, I might say plotting and planning projects for my kids, I might say writing real letters… but I am going to say: Blogging!!! I love blogging – if I had a bumper sticker, then that would be mine!!!
- Favorite Smell and eye candy: Crayola Crayons of course… I would settle for a box of Crayola crayons or Crayola anything, anytime someone visited us from overseas. Believe it or not they are hard to find here and when you find them they are ridiculously priced!!!
That’s me – You will have to wait at least a year for se7en more of my favorite things: favorite movie, favorite beverage, favorite city …
I could go on!!! But no life is just too short!!!
Why don’t tell us some of your favorite things – because we love meeting the people behind the comments on our blog!!! Have a fabulous day!!!