A New Year and I thought I would introduce some Fabulous Friday Fun. Let me just say I totally love Fridays. Always have and hope I always will. I just love that Friday feeling!!! I thought the time had come to have a bit of a Friday carnival here on Se7en…
And I am all about celebrating… especially everyday things…
Often times we write a post we really like or we find a post we absolutely love, but they get lost in the world of blogging. Well now is your chance to share your favorite favorites – your absolutely best blog post of the week.
Starting next Friday, lets link up our favorite blog post of the week. No extra work, just a post you wrote in the week that you thought was great. That you thought was the best of the lot. It can be a craft, a tutorial, a comment on life, a review, really anything that you have blogged about.
Here are the rules:
- Anyone of our crafty/mom blog reader friends are welcome to join in.
- Any of your kids who want to write a blog post and link it in are welcome to join in.
- Please mention “Se7en’s Fabulous Friday Fun” in your post and direct the readers back to our Carnival so that other readers can enjoy a couple of your favorite favorites… and get to meet all of you.
- Make sure you link to your fabulous post and not your website, so that it is easy for readers to find your favorite… rather than wading through everything!!!
- Enter a very brief description of your post in parenthesis in the Mcklinky line where you enter your name, so that we know what to expect when we get there.
- Visit and leave comments on other folks’ posts who enter the Carnival – it is the nice thing to do!!!
- Finally this is a family blog and remember some folks kids are reading it – please keep your posts appropriate. I reserve the right to delete any post that would not be appropriate for my kids to glance at.
There you have it… Think about the posts you want to post and look out for Se7en’s Fabulous Friday Fun Next Week…
Can’t wait to see you all there!!!