Yup, four months old today… I don’t know how it happened! In the last two weeks he has grown up an awful lot and has become “a big guy”… Not just bigger but more involved and more busy and … well just more.
His se7en best things:
- Leaves, leaves, leaves… there are not enough trees in the world!!!
- Loves his whole arm waving thing!!!
- He loves holding hands.
- Playing on his tummy.
- The sound of a trumpet playing.
- Sitting in my lap for stories.
- Splishing in the bath… especially if heaps of little faces are watching him over the side!!!
To celebrate we took him to see some leaves:
For a wild play:
And a swing:
Oh my goodness, then he needed a nap:
And then we couldn’t resist surprising him from his nap:
With some leaves of his own:
He was totally intrigued:
And he is totally loved!!!