Meet The Card Family:
And Their Friends:
Let’s Meet Players:
- A pack of old cards, one or ten were missing. Ours were mini-cards but any cards will do.
- Bottle Caps. Anything round will work for heads.
- A Paper Punch.
- A Blob of Glue.
- Mini Magnets.
Let’s Play The Game:
- Cut your pipe cleaner into four bits and bend the bits in half.
- Punch a hole in the four corners of your cards and thread the pipe cleaners through them.
- Twist the pipecleaner ends together.
- Add a blob of glue and a bottle cap to your card.
- Apply the face!
- We were happy with these and played for ages, making an entire tribe…
- And then added magnets to them and upped the whole game!!!
There were even some parent people:
Happy Valentines Day from the Card Family…
That us!!! We were doing this for Valentine but with a little adaption this is a quick way to make a quite a few people, for any occasion, from things lying around the house!!!