I know Valentines Day has passed but it’s hard for some of us to let it go… and all those pretty hearts!!! So for the person in my house who battling to move on from the hearty season we made breakfast together and this is what you are aiming for:
Let’s Meet The Players:
- A slice of bread
- An egg
- A dab of butter
Let’s Play The Game:
- Cut a heart shape out of your bread using a cookie cutter (it needn’t be a heart, any shape will do!!!).
- Pop your butter into the pan.
- Once your butter has melted pop the bread cut out and shape into the pan.
- Now crack your egg into the shape.
- Let them bubble away until they are as done as you like them.
- Flip them.
- And you are done!!!
Thanks Hood #3 for a very hearty breakfast!!!
And lots of little hearts to you!!!