Se7en’s Complete Recipe Collection…

August 20th, 2011 · 10 Comments

Quick and Easy Meals

Diabetic and Allergic Monday Munchies

Gifts and Treats

Celebrity Chef

Cookbook Reviews.

Tags: Monday Munchies

• 1 Karen M // Aug 20, 2011 at 3:26 pm

Absolutely and Completely AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you from the bottom of my “at a loss about what new and exciting meal to make for dinner tonight” heart!!
    Karen M´s last blog post ..From your Child

• 2 Ruby // Aug 20, 2011 at 3:43 pm

Wow! Thanks for this extensive list. Your family has done ALOT of cooking.
    Ruby´s last blog post ..Motherhood is hard!

• 3 April O. // Aug 20, 2011 at 7:52 pm

Wow, so many good things to explore in this post!

I especially appreciated the insight on food allergies, specifically nut allergies.

We have two small friends in our lives that require our special thought and care when food is involved. It feels like our kitchen goes into a no-nut, super-clean lockdown when we are preparing food for them. 😉

It has helped my daughter to understand the needs of others, and how to be aware of being careful but never treating them oddly based upon something that is out of their control.

Thank you for sharing some good advice!

• 4 Cheryl // Aug 21, 2011 at 12:57 am

Wow! Did you know that you had posted so many recipes? This is a cook book in its own right. Love that your children make so many of these. What a life skill.
    Cheryl´s last blog post ..Spinning the children a yarn

• 5 se7en // Aug 21, 2011 at 1:12 am

Hi Karen M, So glad I could help!!! Hope there are a couple of ideas in there that you will enjoy!!! Lots of love…

• 6 se7en // Aug 21, 2011 at 1:13 am

Hi Ruby – Who knew!!! If I wasn’t looking I would think this was a food blog… but no, just a regular mom blog with bits and pieces of everyday things. Clearly food is on our mind quite a bit around here!!! Hope you have a fun weekend!!!

• 7 se7en // Aug 21, 2011 at 1:18 am

April O, I am so glad you enjoyed that!!! I know the stress we cause friends… and how far they go to accommodate us!!! Receiving hospitality when you are a high maintenance guest is quite skill too, so you are just great for offering it!!! I know for us it is fabulous to find a haven where we can visit safely. Hope you guys are having a great weekend!!! We had a moment when we thought spring might spring!!! But it is going to be really cold here tomorrow!!! Have a great week!!!

• 8 se7en // Aug 21, 2011 at 1:22 am

Hi Cheryl, WHO KNEW!!! I tell you I thought I would do a quick recipe round-up and then I linked and linked and linked… it was endless!!! Who knew we had a recipe book good to go!!! I am so determined that by the time my kids are tend they will be doing the catering, I am hoping it is all in the training!!! Hope you are having a fun weekend!!!

• 9 KM // Aug 21, 2011 at 11:19 pm

WOW!!!!!!!! Now that is a SERIOUS collection. You are a terrific and creative chef. :):) Might I suggest that you compile the recipes and PHOTOS into a coffee table style book? What a lovely gift to give each child as they leave for college!?
    KM´s last blog post ..Candy School Bus

• 10 se7en // Aug 22, 2011 at 12:40 am

Oh KM, That is a great idea!!! Hood #3 Keeps saying we need to make a recipe book of our favorites for when she leaves home. Not that she has any immediate plans!!! But a coffee table family cook book is a great idea especially since we have cooked so much of it together, so it is packed with memories!!! Hope your ave a great week!!!