School is looming, and everyone is getting ship shape in that direction – well except for one or two of us that have resorted to hiding under the bed reading a book in the hopes that school won’t begin… Funny thing is they are reading their best books from school last year!!!
Here are se7en of my favorite things from around the blog world this past week. Hop around you are sure to find something that inspires you:
- I am totally loving Simple Living Media… If you aren’t reading the great posts on Simple Homeschool – then you haven’t lived!!! Just do yourself a big favor and popover there for a read!!! And look at this lovely link from Simple Organic: Basic Gardening for Beginners… Everything you need to know in a nutshell. And since so many of you google our Keyhole Garden I popped a button onto our front page where you can watch our garden grow…
- Parenting: 30 Amazing Party Cake Designs and this one: Parenting 31 Birthday Cake Designs for Boys and Girls: I tell you their “how to make these pages” are so cute, I looked at everyone of them!!! These cakes inspire for so many parties!!!
- Ohdeedoh: 8 fun Things to Cook with Your Kids: I am all for cooking with my kids – I have visions of years of brilliant meals being prepared form me while I read a book!!! Far-fetched, maybe, but a mother can dream!!!
- Looledo: The Old Mine Shaft Marble Slide: You have to have to have to go and look at this – really you do, it is brilliant.
- Small Notebook: 31 Things You Can Do In One Minute Or Less: Love this great post, often just one minute here and there can make all the difference!!!
- Paper bird cages from Krokotak: These little bird cages are so cute we are just going to have to try them!!!
- We were on Ohdeedoh!!! There are some great organizing goodies in the comments!!!
And the “Se7enth + 1″th thing…
- Smurf coloring from Cartoon Junior: Okay – who remembers Smurfs , I couldn’t believe what I was seeing. You used to be able to buy these guys from the garage for nearly nothing!!!
That’s Us!!! And Now it’s your turn to Link UP:
Link up a Fun thing you did with your kids this past week… or if you have a post of your favorite links this week then go ahead and add them to ours… or any post you wrote this week and loved…
Here are the rules:
- Anyone of our crafty/mom blog reader friends are welcome to join in.
- Any of your kids who want to write a blog post and link it in are welcome to join in.
- Please mention “Se7en’s Fabulous Friday Fun” in your post and direct the readers back to our Carnival. For example: “I linked this post to Se7en’s Fabulous Friday Fun” would work for me!!! Or pop our button onto your site. so that other readers can enjoy a couple of your favorite favorites… and get to meet all of you.
- Make sure you link to your fabulous post and not your website, so that it is easy for readers to find your favorite… rather than wading through everything!!!
- Enter a very brief description of your post in parenthesis in the Mcklinky line where you enter your name, so that we know what to expect when we get there.
- Visit and leave comments on other folks’ posts who enter the Carnival – it is the nice thing to do!!!
- Finally this is a family blog and remember some folks kids are reading it – please keep your posts appropriate. I reserve the right to delete any post that would not be appropriate for my kids to glance at.
Thanks for playing, Link away, Comment away… I am dying to hear from you all…